Alientic's 1st Grow of PPP, Snow White and Supergirl

^^^^ hahaha

Alientic hope all is well with the power, know what you mean ours goes out quite regularly, we purchased a generator a few years ago....this is what we have to deal with today....thank goodness no babies can be made here today...heeheehee

100_12252.jpg

Damn that's a lot of snow! We got about 8 inches at my house and some wind. I'm glad it just touched us a little and not a lot. I've never seen this much snow here before.

Well I started flowering 5 days ago and the ladies are sleeping right now. Even though the plants are already bushy I added some Bushmaster last night and sprayed the plants with Spray N Grow (SNG). I don't know if I should use SNG anymore because they are getting huge! The plants are 17 in. tall now!
A lot of the lower leaves are pretty much dead and in the way. Some threads say cut them off, some say leave them alone. So I don't know what to do. It's an ugly mess in the lower 1/3, LOL.
I will take some new pics tonight. If I remember I will try and get some before the light comes on. The pH is still driving me crazy. It changes from 6.0 to below 5.0 in 12 hours. It's freaking annoying and worries me because I am going to be gone for 5 days in January and I'm worried about the numbers while I'm gone.
I haven't figured out who I can trust while I'm gone or if it's even necessary.

Here are the numbers:
pH is 6.0 (Guess according to color chart)
Temp 68 F
RH 50%
ppm 950
IMG_1545.JPG

IMG_1546.JPG

IMG_1547.JPG

IMG_1548.JPG

IMG_1549.JPG

IMG_1550.JPG

IMG_1551.JPG

IMG_1552.JPG

IMG_1553.JPG

Hi, I would go ahead and clean up the bottom your just inviting problems, cannabis needs lots of good ventilations, those dead and dieing leaves could bring on Bud rot or PM also watch your humidity during flowering, keep it on the dry side.

Hi, I would go ahead and clean up the bottom your just inviting problems, cannabis needs lots of good ventilations, those dead and dieing leaves could bring on Bud rot or PM also watch your humidity during flowering, keep it on the dry side.

How much of the brown leaves would you cut out?

I'll start cutting this evening! Thanks for all the advice, I really do appreciate it! I can use just regular gardening shears right?

Then yea do some trimming down there, you dont want unwanted bugs and bad ventilation.

How much of the brown leaves would you cut out?

Hi, It all depends, but if it's all down low then I would cut all of it off. I also trim all the small branches that doesn't receive a lot light (I'm going to try and clone those) so that the remaining energy can concentrate elsewhere
and keep a fan blowing under the canopy for good air circulation.

I know some will be mad but I think I went Edward Scissorhands on the ladies. I hope I didn't prune too much! A lot of the leaves were badly damaged from nute burn from the very beginning of the grow. They were suffocating each other. So now air can flow underneath. I hope just hope I didn't make a noob mistake.

IMG_1594.JPG

IMG_1595.JPG

Back
Top Bottom