Another First Timer Green Crack Fem LED Grow

Yeah I've got all the branches untied right now except the main cola. Although it too isn't tied down enough to prevent upward growth.

As for the scrog, I hadn't planned on it for this one plant grow. Being the first time, I'll keep it as simple as I can get. I'll adjust branches as needed throughout the flowering. Plus I imagine watering with a scrog in place is a bitch? I take her out of the tent each time. Either outside or in the bathtub for watering/feeding.
I tried a scrog for my first grow, and now I kind of wish I had waited until a had a few grows under my belt. For me it was harder to collect run off and get to the back of the scrog. Just my personal experience, I'm sure it works great for some ✌

Day 53

Haven't posted in a while. Not much has been going on, she was fed ph'd water with almost a full set of nutes according to the schedule. This was on day 49. I had some minor clawing in a few leaves, and I mean only a few. They weren't super dark so I wasn't terribly afraid of N overdose. I adjusted the oscillating fan in case it was a bit of wind stress, but even still that would not add up to me. Either way, she's healthy. Each successive fan leave has more fingers. I'm already up to 9

420-magazine-mobile133467255.jpg

Pretty sure flip day is in 7 days, day 60. Before that she's going to be due a watering. And in my schedule it's a ph'd water only. Then shortly into flip I'll probably have to continue one more time on last week's veg nute regime before I move to what's next on the nutes schedule for week one of 12/12? Or should I follow their week one 12/12 schedule?

Thanks, heres a tent shot. Don't mind the sweet fan stand anyone have something their using to raise and lower an oscillating fan in such a small space?

420-magazine-mobile933047483.jpg

Day 56

She was thirsty today. Her pot was light, I could have watered yesterday. Anyway, today was just ph'd water.

I'm concerned about space and timing of a day 60 flip doesn't work into my schedule anymore, so in the morning when the lights go out they will not come back on until Saturday at noon. That will then be the first day of 12/12 and hopefully not too crazy of a stretch .

420-magazine-mobile1271849255.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1802517700.jpg

She's busting out!

420-magazine-mobile1202923537.jpg

Couple tent shots. Flag included!

420-magazine-mobile1791053410.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1319489954.jpg

Day 56

She was thirsty today. Her pot was light, I could have watered yesterday. Anyway, today was just ph'd water.

I'm concerned about space and timing of a day 60 flip doesn't work into my schedule anymore, so in the morning when the lights go out they will not come back on until Saturday at noon. That will then be the first day of 12/12 and hopefully not too crazy of a stretch .

If heat is an issue where you live, you should consider running the 12 hours through the night when its cooler. :cheer:

Day 61
Day 2 of 12/12

It's been a while since I've posted. There was a mishap with the lights on the original 12/12 day. So instead of 24hrs of darkness she saw over 48. Haha, poor girl! Anyway, this is why it's only two days into 12/12.

Here's some pics I just took. I tuck leaves everyday, and maybe around week three I'll pull a few leaves off. We will see.

420-magazine-mobile32332814.jpg

420-magazine-mobile64415336.jpg

Back
Top Bottom