Another noob

budnoob2

:welcome: budnoob2 to :420: where friends hang out. I read your blog post and it sounds like that you have your grow plans set up well. I just wanted to remind you that LEDs are a viable option as opposed to HPS. We have several Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ® that sell great products. We have several threads showing how well they work. I just made the switch to LED because I wanted lower heat and lower energy cost. I have a few links that might help.

For growing this is a good link How to Grow Marijuana

It would be very nice if you were able to create a journal of your new grow for us to follow you on the journey. :high-five:

And photos are always nice for a journal Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Note from cannafan: the most common problem on uploading photos is the user not completing all of the steps involved. Be absolutely sure to get that final "process" pics page completed.

Speaking of journals How to Make a Grow Journal

For medical issues we have this MEDICAL MARIJUANA

For legal and activist things 420 LEGAL ACTION

And a FAQ to help with general things Frequently Asked Questions

If you have any questions feel free to ask as we have a lot of wonderful people with a lot of knowledge that are willing to help.
:peace: :Namaste:

:ciao: budnoob2, and :welcome: to the great community here at :420:

Congrats that you have started to grow and that you have created a blog!
I see you have a link to start a grow journal if you like, that's a great way to get members subscribed and following you along. Blogs are an awesome tool, but I find that most members will go through grow journals on the Journals in progress page.
Whichever you do, or both...have fun and enjoy this great site. :circle-of-love:

Thanks all! I will be starting a journal but waiting to get enough content gathered including pics before starting it. I like the blog area too because it's a way to keep journal with less clutter so I'll probably post to both areas so that I can gather feedback in one and keep an orderly and chronological view in the other.

Thanks again for the info and welcomes!

Can you please advise how I can add a profile pic? I figured out how to add to posts, etc but not finding way to add to profile. Thanks in advance!

Can you please advise how I can add a profile pic? I figured out how to add to posts, etc but not finding way to add to profile. Thanks in advance!
Hi budnoob2, I assume you want to add an avatar picture to show with your name? If so,
in your settings on the left side panel, scroll down until you see "edit avatar". Click on that and you will see the choices for either uploading or using from your gallery. Be sure to click on "save" or whatever the choice is so you know it's there.
Also on that left sidebar is "edit profile picture". There you can place a picture from gallery or upload to have as your "profile pic" when people click on your name.
Let me know if you have any trouble, and I'll help you through it. :thumb:

Awesome! Thanks to you I've got it all figured out - not much of an Avatar but if the grow goes well I'll update it :)
Hi budnoob2, I assume you want to add an avatar picture to show with your name? If so,
in your settings on the left side panel, scroll down until you see "edit avatar". Click on that and you will see the choices for either uploading or using from your gallery. Be sure to click on "save" or whatever the choice is so you know it's there.
Also on that left sidebar is "edit profile picture". There you can place a picture from gallery or upload to have as your "profile pic" when people click on your name.
Let me know if you have any trouble, and I'll help you through it. :thumb:

Welcome aboard! I just joined also. I had been surfing the pages for a while and decided to join. What a great move. There are so many friendly people here. They all want to help and give their 2 cents, which is great! I'm sure you'll love it here

Another basic question about formatting signature. How do I create the link with different text as many have done in their signatures and links throughout the site? Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom