Anyone up for a challenge?

Okay, here goes.
:circle of love
*Crosses fingers*

Do not mess with a dragon...
for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

I'm completely blind and I WILL bring up some girls, no matter how long it takes!

No, didn't work this time, but very close. I wonder if "hyphen" would be the correct word instead of "dash". Never occurred to me to call them that, but I'll bet your reader would recognize that instead?

So, it should be this:

colon (symbol)

circle (word)

hyphen (symbol)

of (word)

hyphen (symbol)

love (word)

colon (symbol)

I will bet it will work that way! your reader read the dash as a space and put a blank space where the hyphens would have gone.

My bad! Also, the last colon did not show up in your attempt. Remember it has to begin and end with the colon symbol.

You can't see me, but I'm smiling with you!

Edit: If you haven't read this before this edit, read the post from grizzwald first. That might be the simple method.

This is how it should be written if you want the emoji to show.. I'll put a space between everything so it won't come up but allow you to see how it's written. If there was no space between the emoji will show..

: circle - of - love :

This is how it should be written if you want the emoji to show.. I'll put a space between everything so it won't come up but allow you to see how it's written. If there was no space between the emoji will show..

: circle - of - love :

If the reader reads it that way, that would be much simpler than what I was doing! Let's keep the fingers crossed. :)

Then we can just do a small list with the most common ones the same way. You're a smart one Mr. Grizzy!

:thanks:

OG... you describe a hummingbird very well. When I had my site, I love seeing them come to our house.

I'm completely blind and I WILL bring up some girls, no matter how long it takes!

Unfortunately this little Hummingbird will never come to my house but I can live with that, there will always be a place in my heart for her though.

Okay... Let's see if I have this correct. When I type it out, a colon goes in front and in back and no spaces in the name of the emoticon. That's how I will do it now.

:circle-of-love:

Okay... Let's see if I have this correct. When I type it out, a colon goes in front and in back and no spaces in the name of the emoticon. That's how I will do it now.

Good Morning Grandpa and Happy Memorial Day to you and yours!

You have the colons correct! However, you need a hyphen between each word in the middle, "circle" then hyphen, "of" then hyphen, and "love" then hyphen.
The words have to be separated by the hyphens, but no blank spaces.

Does your reader type or recognize hyphens? I wish I had one so I could experiment with it. LOL

I'm kind of wondering if it might be better to send you an email with the emoticons spelled out, that way you can see them the way they are written without having to put spaces here to keep them from showing as an emoticon. I'm going to try that in a bit!

Also earlier I wrote about the thank you emoticon, I had that wrong. It's only one word. I'll cover that in the email. :)

:thumb:

Edit: email sent

ICF. I hope this Memorial Day will be safe and fun for you and yours. I received the email, and sent back the codes as you requested. Here's hoping again.

ICF. I hope this Memorial Day will be safe and fun for you and yours. I received the email, and sent back the codes as you requested. Here's hoping again.

And it worked! I replied to your PM, just do it here exactly as you did in the test PM. Only one didn't work, and I told you what the fix is for it.

I am so happy the reader got that correct in an email!

Another small hurdle appears to be jumped.

Good job!

Great job guys!!!

:circle-of-love::cco::circle-of-love:

I would like to take some time and wish everybody a happy Memorial Day. May it be full of fun, family, love and good food. I would also like to thank and show appreciation for all of our veterans. Thank you for watching over us and keeping us free! Also all of you First Responders... More appreciation than you could ever imagine!

I've heard from Grandpa via PM's on some other things, he's doing good..but I'll let him tell ya'll that. :)

Stopped in to ask something.

Grandpa, are you going to start a different journal when you get all the goodies to begin, or just continue on with this thread as your journal?

Hope it's warm where you are, it's brrrr cold here today. LOL

Sare... cool deal! Are you visually impaired as well? :thumb:

CF... thank you for that thoughtful post! The beginning of every month is very busy for us. We get paid once a month through Social Security disability, and we have to get all of our bills paid before we spend any extra money, lol.
once that is done, we can go grocery shopping and we can go and get our paper goods and dog stuff for the month. After that happens, then the money that is left over is spent on other things that we may need for the house or our selves. For example, this month some of it was spent on a couple of the soil ingredients. Kelley also picked up a few things for herself to help her feel prettier. (Not that she needs anything)
We have a couple of errands to do today, and then everything is done except appointments and such. And... We will be broke again. lmao
Take care you too, and may God bless.:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom