Artrix 420 Giveaway: Share Your Faves & Score Free Devices!

Looks interesting! I have not ventured into making my own concentrates... I have not wanted to try dabbing as I have not liked the idea of using a torch or hot banger. That DabGo looks like a game changer to me! I would love to take one for a ride!

:volcano-smiley::bong: :lot-o-toke:

Alright the @Artrix care package has arrived and just in time 😁.... Pouring cats and dogs here so what better thing to do than review the product's. Thanks again Artrix.

The DabGo disposable dab system.
IMG_20240427_173111246.jpg

Tank Volume: 0.5ml

· Dimensions: 3.33*1.27*0.83(in)

· Flat Mesh Ceramic Bowl

· Snap in: Window Cover

· Battery Capacity: 230mAh

· Type-C Charging Enabled

Weight0.17 kg
Dimensions11 × 4.9 × 8.6 cm

First impression of seeing the unit was nice simple design and bowl like contour for classic pipe feel. 👌. The very first thing you'll notice is the size and weight of this piece. It is very light weight, no heavier than a common full Bic lighter. For the size I would say it fits in the hand nicely, which is great for if stealth is a factor in consumption of your favorite concentrate.... Just close the hand and it's gone 😅.
IMG_20240427_173100928.jpg

So as soon as the package arrived I got to business. Each DabGo is two pieces the main "bowl" and a clear snap cap. I am not sure if these come out once engaged so a test run for design was not done .
IMG_20240427_175231234.jpg

So once I got my stuff together I loaded up a hefty scoop of "Melonberry" live Resin.
IMG_20240427_162526957.jpg

IMG_20240427_175721449.jpg

So once I got the resin in the chamber and snapped the cap in place I was set to go..... Kinda 😅. So along with the DabGo I also received the LilMon to try as soon as I have concentrates to fill them with. Anyhow the shipment came with instructions for LiLmon system but not for the DabGo. No biggie I like to tinker. So I believe it is 5 rapid clicks of the button, which prompts a white light to flash in a ring around the concentrates chamber that flashes a number of times ( I counted 19). This may be the heating up process prepping unit for use which is common amongst electric dab devices. After the flashing stops just hold the button on the under side of the unit and puff away :smokin:
IMG_20240427_180521750.jpg

IMG_20240427_180545967.jpg

My opinion so far is it is simple to use, light weight with a great look....kept it simple 👌, hits like a champ and quickly at that. Took couple test hits 3 second pull's, got good flavor small cloud on exhale....no burn 🤩 which is a huge plus side. I would guess the unit only heats to the optimal temperature needed for the best effects. After realizing how smooth the hits would be I gave it a full pull. I believe it was a ten(10) second drag before it flashed letting me know it needed a cool down period?! Also another common feature with other vape devices . So another awesome feature SAFETY 👍. So after I held the hit for a handful of seconds I exhale a decent cloud, which to me was impressive as my lungs or chest didn't feel like they were smoke packed.... This little unit kicks ass! Excuse me, but it does.

So great first impression I'll update later on how long they last and final thoughts.

Thanks again @Artrix for the opportunity to test your products, I will do the"Lilmon" next as soon as ables. And thank you @420 for helping bring the Members and sponsors together for chances to take part in opportunities like this. Y'all rock :headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom