Artrix Giveaway & Product Experience Program - Free Vapes Await!

Received promotion package! What a great opportunity! Thank you! Arrived discreetly! Gonna dig thru Papas cabinet see if I got some concentrate left. whip it up with some terps and liquidizer, and fill these beautiful carts up!

20240120_115747.jpg

20240120_115743.jpg

20240120_115431.jpg

20240120_115409.jpg

20240120_115404.jpg

20240120_113507.jpg

20240120_113501.jpg

20240120_113444.jpg

20240124_191614.jpg

If stealth is what you want in a vape The Fifty is your answer. With it's small 4-1/2 " length, you can hide it in your hand while vaping. Sleek ergonomic design, keep it in your top pocket or sock, with its flat design you can barely feel it. With its magnetic pod system, you can change flavors & strains in seconds

Filled my pod with thick QWET cannabis oil with no thinners. Will be testing to see if it drains the pod to the end. No buttons to push just take a hit & it lights up. Seems to be working just as good with the thick oil as the Drillor cartridge so far.
Will keep you informed on results

The Fitty pods were a bit more of a challenge to fill compared to the Drillor cartridge, especially since I didn't have a fill needle. I just old schooled it with a wire & a lighter. Will get a needle when I do more
I pulled out the silicon seal & inserted the oil coated wire in, then warmed the wire with lighter to extract.
On the Drillor with it being glass I was able to heat with lighter.to get it to flow to the bottom.
The Fitty has a plastic pod, so had to warm with a warm air source (wood stove) could use a hair dyer, ect. to get it to the bottom of cart
can u reuse the fitty?

can u reuse the fitty?
The pods are made to be disposable, for retail Sales. But I'm gonna try when it gets empty as a do it yourselfer.
The fitty itself is rechargeable

been tryn like hell 2 get the cap off still have one empty left
Just looked mine over & looks like the plastic cap has to come off to refill.
Looks like it locks in on a tab on each side at the bottom. Might be tough to get it apart without breaking it
Maybe try a small screwdriver

I'm seeing so much happiness I have to ask if I can still catch the wave of testing please? I'd love to give a good cart a fill and a try! :thumb:
Absolutely, it's never too late! A big welcome to @DLLM420 for joining in on the fun! We've still got a few spots open for our testing program this round. Anyone else feeling excited to join? Just shoot me a DM, and I'll quickly arrange for some carts or pods for you to review!
Can't wait to see more friends jump in. Let's turn this into a real party! :party:

Absolutely, it's never too late! A big welcome to @DLLM420 for joining in on the fun! We've still got a few spots open for our testing program this round. Anyone else feeling excited to join? Just shoot me a DM, and I'll quickly arrange for some carts or pods for you to review!
Can't wait to see more friends jump in. Let's turn this into a real party! :party:
I can't wait! Thanks! :green_heart:

Decided to see if my fixed temp pen style battery has enough power to run this un thinned CCO
Has more than enough power to run it. Getting as good a hit as when I had it on my mod box
Seems to be really easy on the battery also

I’d love to be apart of this and give it a test if still available? 🙏

Well, finally got around to filling up a couple of these carts. One gram of fresh squish Northern Lights. Thinned enough to fill two of these. Threw in a little blueberry terp. to make the wife happy. Anticipation is a killer so fastened a battery to the first one, so looking forward to this. NOTHING, damn bum battery. So try with a new battery , one smallish hit:ganjamon:and my eyeballs sagged down to my cheek bone, one damn fine hit. I indulge pretty hard core so that is saying something. Made some fine night time meds.;)
A great big thank you to Artrix for the opportunity to try these out. A bit of a game changer. Time to switch things up.

Well, finally got around to filling up a couple of these carts. One gram of fresh squish Northern Lights. Thinned enough to fill two of these. Threw in a little blueberry terp. to make the wife happy. Anticipation is a killer so fastened a battery to the first one, so looking forward to this. NOTHING, damn bum battery. So try with a new battery , one smallish hit:ganjamon:and my eyeballs sagged down to my cheek bone, one damn fine hit. I indulge pretty hard core so that is saying something. Made some fine night time meds.;)
A great big thank you to Artrix for the opportunity to try these out. A bit of a game changer. Time to switch things up.
Nice BluenoserJoe! Can you share the way you processed it please? Fresh squish, define that please? I'm about to make some too and have a press. Did you press that? It's very clear! :drool:

Nice BluenoserJoe! Can you share the way you processed it please? Fresh squish, define that please? I'm about to make some too and have a press. Did you press that? It's very clear! :drool:
Not a problem StoneOtter. This was all new to me when I started. The squish (yes rosin) was made from my own Northern Lights. The actual pressing was done by my ex wife's boy, didn't see the actual process. Got somewhere just south of three grams from a little over an oz. A beautiful golden color. Placed roughly a gram of the rosin in the jar with a couple or three drops of the liquidizer, Closed the lid and placed it on a wax heater for a few minutes to warm up, stir and let cool. Repeated this process a few times until the cooled product is just mobile. At this point I added a couple drops of the Blueberry terps. Next time may add a bit more. Warmed this mixture up and stirred well, then injected into the carts using a syringe with a blunt needle. The clarity I had nothing to do with, it just came out this way, kind of expected it to be a bit more cloudy myself. Very pleased with this first result, looks and tastes so much better then the crap carts I can buy at the liquor store. Hits much harder as well, more along the lines of some I get off the Indian Res. (nuf said). Got eight more of these carts to experiment with, thanks again to Artrix. Sales coming your way soon. Simple process, hope this helps.:passitleft:

Not a problem StoneOtter. This was all new to me when I started. The squish (yes rosin) was made from my own Northern Lights. The actual pressing was done by my ex wife's boy, didn't see the actual process. Got somewhere just south of three grams from a little over an oz. A beautiful golden color. Placed roughly a gram of the rosin in the jar with a couple or three drops of the liquidizer, Closed the lid and placed it on a wax heater for a few minutes to warm up, stir and let cool. Repeated this process a few times until the cooled product is just mobile. At this point I added a couple drops of the Blueberry terps. Next time may add a bit more. Warmed this mixture up and stirred well, then injected into the carts using a syringe with a blunt needle. The clarity I had nothing to do with, it just came out this way, kind of expected it to be a bit more cloudy myself. Very pleased with this first result, looks and tastes so much better then the crap carts I can buy at the liquor store. Hits much harder as well, more along the lines of some I get off the Indian Res. (nuf said). Got eight more of these carts to experiment with, thanks again to Artrix. Sales coming your way soon. Simple process, hope this helps.:passitleft:
Thanks a lot Joe! That's really encouraging! I can't wait for mine to arrive!

Back
Top Bottom