Airvape - Free Legacy PRO For Review!

Airvape

420 Sponsor
🌟 Attention Vapor Enthusiasts! 🌬️

We're thrilled to offer a unique opportunity for all vape enthusiasts out there! 🔥 We're offering a FREE AirVape Legacy Pro for an exclusive review!

If you're passionate about vaporizers and love sharing your insights, this is your chance to get your hands on the latest and greatest. Experience the cutting-edge features of the AirVape Legacy Pro and let the world know what you think!

To qualify, follow us, like this post, and comment on why you're the perfect candidate to review the AirVape Legacy Pro. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to elevate your vaping experience!

#AirVapeLegacyPro #VapeReview #FreebieAlert #VapeCommunity 🌬️✨

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-24 at 11.05.29 AM (1).jpeg

Just got a press and looking for a mobile unit.
For my wax.last journal should show my new press.

I have reviewed a few products on this forum.
Gl everyone.

I mostly smoke dry herb and hash but occasionally smoke shatter or other concentrates.
The vape industry has come a long way since the globe and burner model I started with.
I've fallen behind and it would be refreshing to try something new and innovative.
Smoking tobacco nearly destroyed my lungs and although I've quit, it's impacted my ability to medicate properly.
I know my lungs would appreciate a good vape. Looks pretty sweet, Airvape.

Hello ,heavy herb smoker would love to review your product and convert from using a bong ,a review from a traditional bong smoker wanting to be an Air Vape Legacy Pro user 😊😉.
Thankyou for the opportunity for everyone to have a chance.

Would love to give this a try!!
Been vaping for almost 5 years. Dry herb and hash.
Have tried over 15 vapes over the time I've been vaping. From top of the range to the cheapest of pens!
Currently using a Tinymight2 and Healthy Rips Fury Edge!

Your product looks excellent!

Man I would love a shot at this cool vape. I still use my ancient vapes from when they first started to come out. Im way outdated. The technology has come a very long way in a very short amount of time. The future is exciting for vape and alternative smoking methods. I use my vape a lot for flower and concentrate so that would make me a good candidate. I use daily many many times.(more than I should I think) haha. For me a good vape has four things. Discrete, Good battery, Good strong hit, easy to clean. I would love a shot to review this awesome looking product!

Thanks for the great opportunity! I only Vaporize cannabis, I was using the Pax and for a number of years, I switched to the Volcano Hybrid earlier this year, I have also have had experience with several other dry herb vapes. I Would love to try and review your Dry herb AirVape Legacy Pro, I def need something portable.

:volcano-smiley:

🌟 Attention Vapor Enthusiasts! 🌬️

We're thrilled to offer a unique opportunity for all vape enthusiasts out there! 🔥 We're offering a FREE AirVape Legacy Pro for an exclusive review!

If you're passionate about vaporizers and love sharing your insights, this is your chance to get your hands on the latest and greatest. Experience the cutting-edge features of the AirVape Legacy Pro and let the world know what you think!

To qualify, follow us, like this post, and comment on why you're the perfect candidate to review the AirVape Legacy Pro. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to elevate your vaping experience!

#AirVapeLegacyPro #VapeReview #FreebieAlert #VapeCommunity 🌬️✨

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-24 at 11.05.29 AM (1).jpeg
Thanks for being a @420 Magazine Sponsor and good luck everyone. CL🍀

DITTO ^^^ on the Woohoo! Thank you again @Airvape for this great opportunity and for being a sponsor here @ 420Magazine!

:thanks:

Thanks @Airvape for the opportunity to test what looks like one of the best wax/herb vapes on the market.
The opportunity is greatly appreciated expect an in depth review soon.

:) :thumb:

Thanks @Airvape for the opportunity to test what looks like one of the best wax/herb vapes on the market.
The opportunity is greatly appreciated expect an in depth review soon.

:) :thumb:
Its going to be fun, im looking forward to giving it a try thanks again @Airvape 👍👍

Woooah!

Thank you @Airvape so much!

I watched the review off the guy - the Airvape review and told @Absorber how jealous I was of him being chosen and the guy for getting absolutely banging mash up 😂

Thank you for the PM all agreed - we’ll figure out the details ❤️

I have to pay for a a bit of it but that’s just because I live where I live - Airvape are being super super duper generous to me.

I basically only vape dried herb so mega excited - super excited. Super Duper Excited!

Thank you and 420magazine.com

I don’t bong, smoke joints, (oh jeez our pre rolls green me out 😂,) but I can’t test multiple strains a day with out a using vape or I’d be a vegetable on the couch 🤣

The review I watched is A) A great review but B) Funny AF 😆

Its an extremely positive review. The dude is totally lit 😆

420 vape reviews on YT don’t want to link - but yeah it looks like an epic vape!

Back
Top Bottom