Artrix Giveaway & Product Experience Program - Free Vapes Await!

:love:Thank you, Brewster!! Pic looks great, and we're excited about your updated feedback!:yummy:

We've also noticed that some friends here have received our products, and we're thrilled to hear your thoughts and read your reviews!:goof:

To make things even more exciting, we've decided to turn this into a fun little contest. The friend who joins the program and posts a review here with the most likes before April will be our winner! We'll announce the winner and present the reward on 420, which is a full-priced coupon for a pack of every new product on our store for one whole year, including carts, batteries, disposables, pods and dab pens!!!:yahoo:

Feel free to post multiple reviews with each product, whether they include pictures, videos, or just descriptions – everything is welcome! We're looking forward to seeing more friends join us and create honest, high-quality reviews on this thread.

What do you guys think? Ready to join the party???

:party:
Hey lovely friends!

Hope you haven't forgotten about our little contest? :love:For those eyeing our 420 prize (yep, that’s a full-priced coupon for a pack of every new product in our store for an entire year), remember to send us a screenshot of your review with the most likes before April rolls around! We’ll take a close look and reveal our winner right here before 420!

Haven’t posted your review yet? No worries, there’s still time to join the fun and possibly snag that win! Can’t wait to see all the amazing reviews you guys come up with this week!!!:theband:

Cheers! :high-five:

Good evening @Artrix :ciao: I did receive the Fitty pod and pack of Drillors carts!! Thank you much for letting me try out your products. I do however have a couple of questions? Q; 1 is the Fitty pod rechargeable? It seems to have a charging port, but no charger came with? Q; 2 is that I have bout a gram of Beautiful live resin that is still in a semi crystallized form. How would I be able to adapt a thicker Rosin to be able to be used in the Fitty tank. (said live resin in 4th pic)

Anyhow You guys have really fast shipping cause I only requested it a few days ago. And it was in my mailbox this afternoon! The packaging and Neat little box it came with was more than I expected. It was nicely sealed. and in a Cool lil display box. I think that looks great. :high-five:. I am really chomping at the bit to try some of my live resin in this vape pen. But do I need to use a liquifier, or some viscosity booster like PG??

IMG_20240328_172453.jpg
IMG_20240328_154549.jpg
IMG_20240328_155319.jpg
IMG_20240328_170251.jpg

Q; 1 is the Fitty pod rechargeable? It seems to have a charging port, but no charger came with?
Yes rechargeable, use a USB-C cable (most cellphones chargers)
Q; 2 is that I have bout a gram of Beautiful live resin that is still in a semi crystallized form. How would I be able to adapt a thicker Rosin to be able to be used in the Fitty tank.
1-Best way is to winterize it (dissolve in alcohol, freeze, filter & evaporate) or
2- Relax it by heating to 150f for 12-24 hrs
3- use a sh*t load of thinners (terpenes, pg or vg

Filtering the winterized rosin/grain alcohol straight from the deep freezer. Stainless coffee filter sitting in a mason jar funnel. It takes a while, but you can roll it to a clean side when the mesh clogs up with waxes. Winterizing isn't complicated and results in a liquid the consistency of syrup.

20240330_210202.jpg

20240330_210212.jpg

Filtering the winterized rosin/grain alcohol straight from the deep freezer. Stainless coffee filter sitting in a mason jar funnel. It takes a while, but you can roll it to a clean side when the mesh clogs up with waxes. Winterizing isn't complicated and results in a liquid the consistency of syrup.

20240330_210202.jpg

20240330_210212.jpg
Interested to see the rest :D

Hey lovely friends!

Hope you haven't forgotten about our little contest? :love:For those eyeing our 420 prize (yep, that’s a full-priced coupon for a pack of every new product in our store for an entire year), remember to send us a screenshot of your review with the most likes before April rolls around! We’ll take a close look and reveal our winner right here before 420!

Haven’t posted your review yet? No worries, there’s still time to join the fun and possibly snag that win! Can’t wait to see all the amazing reviews you guys come up with this week!!!:theband:

Cheers! :high-five:
@Artrix where do we review in this thread or on your site? Thanks

Interested to see the rest :D
I didn't photograph the cook-down of the alcohol, it's just a metal bowl sitting in another pan with an inch of water in it. I do a double-boiler type thing to cook off the booze without burning my oil. Then suck it up with a syringe and squirt it into cartridges.
10 grams of rosin made 6 carts. (You only see 5.5 because I taste tested a cart and got tired of doing stuff instantly, so I still have to scrape the rest together.)
Pro Tip - after you've cooked out all of the alcohol, add 1 drop of alcohol per/ 2 grams of finished oil back into the mix. I know it seems counter productive after cooking it all out, but a little booze helps keep everything smooth and flowable. Just my take.

20240331_005039.jpg

20240331_005116.jpg

20240330_210202.jpg

20240330_210212.jpg
Good stuff There @RedskinnedRhino!! I have been looking into info for that extraction method! :high-five:Thanks for the advice!

Good stuff There @RedskinnedRhino!! I have been looking into info for that extraction method! :high-five:Thanks for the advice!
Glad to assist! I made several crappy burnt turd tasting carts before I bit the bullet and tried winterizing. You'll thank yourself.

Vaping has come a long way since my youth & @Artrix vapes are the future, with their powerful vapes. They are able to handle pure heavy concentrated cannabis oil with no problems. Without adding any terpenes, or thinners like Pg or Vg Both the Drillor cartridges & the Fitty would fire up even in the cold winter temps of Canada

Never had any problems with them from day one. Extremely easy on the battery & never seemed to heat up in your hands even in a group setting.
My old vape I could use as a hand warmer it got so hot

Would have liked to have done some destruction testing with my mod box to see how high wattage & temps they could handle but I only got 5 cartridges & handed out a few for testing.

The Fitty with the air draw activated heating coil is perfect for quick no fiddling around hits.
The magnetic cartridges are great, if you like to change strains on the fly
Would recommend these products to any of my friends & family

Thanks again for letting me join the Artrix Product Experience Program

A picture of old school vaping in my youth.
hot knifes.jpg

Should bring back memories to anyone my age :rofl: 🤪

Vaping has come a long way since my youth & @Artrix vapes are the future, with their powerful vapes. They are able to handle pure heavy concentrated cannabis oil with no problems. Without adding any terpenes, or thinners like Pg or Vg Both the Drillor cartridges & the Fitty would fire up even in the cold winter temps of Canada

Never had any problems with them from day one. Extremely easy on the battery & never seemed to heat up in your hands even in a group setting.
My old vape I could use as a hand warmer it got so hot

Would have liked to have done some destruction testing with my mod box to see how high wattage & temps they could handle but I only got 5 cartridges & handed out a few for testing.

The Fitty with the air draw activated heating coil is perfect for quick no fiddling around hits.
The magnetic cartridges are great, if you like to change strains on the fly
Would recommend these products to any of my friends & family

Thanks again for letting me join the Artrix Product Experience Program

A picture of old school vaping in my youth.
hot knifes.jpg

Should bring back memories to anyone my age :rofl: 🤪
Good Ole Knife Hits. Gotta love the old throwback memories! it was a staple back in my day also ;):hookah:

@Artrix where do we review in this thread or on your site? Thanks
In this thread or other thread where you posted your review!
:yummy:

Tick-tock, it’s almost April! Last call for our prize contenders. If you’re aiming for the win, DM us with a screenshot of your most-liked review post. We’re on it and will reveal our winner before 420. Get those screenshots in!
:theband:

i knew a guy who ended up with a knife mark on his face from doing hot knives lol.
we used to use a blow torch to heat em most of the time. a bit dangerous but hits like a champ. good times.

honestly kind of feeling the urge to do some with all this hash I've got.
or better yet, would really love a decent vape for smoking hash.

In this thread or other thread where you posted your review!
:yummy:

Tick-tock, it’s almost April! Last call for our prize contenders. If you’re aiming for the win, DM us with a screenshot of your most-liked review post. We’re on it and will reveal our winner before 420. Get those screenshots in!
:theband:
Hey EVERYONE!

Just a quick heads up, we noticed some reviews popping up in other threads. We want to make sure no one's missed and keep the contest totally fair for all! :love:

I put in an order from your online store, so I'll be giving a review, but in my own journal. I typically buy my own stuff, so I can be objective in my reviews.
How can I know if it's worth the money if I got it for free?
Hopefully the quality of these carts lives up to the hype I've been seeing in this thread... I'll be sure to report either way!

Back
Top Bottom