Artrix Giveaway & Product Experience Program - Free Vapes Await!

Thanks a ton, @marcus611a and everyone else for sharing your fantastic reviews! :love: We truly value your honest and insightful feedback on our new products. With 420 just around the corner, we're excited to announce that @Joe Brewster has won our little contest with the most liked review!!! Joe will enjoy a full-priced coupon for all new products on the Artrix Store for an entire year!:theband: CONGRATULATIONSSS!!!

Haven’t joined our testing program yet? There’s still time! Click here to enter our latest giveaway, pick your favorite devices from us, and you could win one or two products to try out and review!

Also, don’t miss out on our exclusive 420 sale at the Artrix Store this month—everything is an additional 10% off, on top of your registration coupon! Let’s keep this party going and make this 420 truly unforgettable!:high-five:

If you have any questions or opinions about our store or products, feel free to drop a line here or on our new threads above. We're eager to connect with more friends here and hear from you! Your thoughts and questions are always welcome. Let’s keep the party going!!!

:party:

Thank you @Artrix for the generous prize :party:

And a big thank you to our 420Magazine members for liking my posts, without your support I never would have won.

Never thought I would win :yahoo::D

Really just wanted to see if my homemade oil would work in your vapes.
I'm happy to say that not only did it work, but it worked in them amazingly well.

It would have been great if more people would have got in earlier on the testing. The great reviews posted later in the contest would have beat me for sure if the timing had been sooner.

I am very much looking forward to testing more of your products.

Thank you @Artrix for the generous prize :party:

And a big thank you to our 420Magazine members for liking my posts, without your support I never would have won.

Never thought I would win :yahoo::D

Really just wanted to see if my homemade oil would work in your vapes.
I'm happy to say that not only did it work, but it worked in them amazingly well.

It would have been great if more people would have got in earlier on the testing. The great reviews posted later in the contest would have beat me for sure if the timing had been sooner.

I am very much looking forward to testing more of your products.
Congrats JB

Hello all! I’m very sorry @Artrix for the late review. I had a death in the family and many things were put on hold.

I had a good time using these. I was able to learn how to fill them with concentrate that I diluted at home. I LOVE the tips of the 510 Carts. They’re AMAZING! really…. Something about just the tip! Lol 😂 The silicone like material makes these a real treat. They’re easy to clean especially towards the end of the cart when usually stuff starts to build up. The hit is smooth and it never got hot. I do wish they could come back off… I messed up one cart and had to toss the whole thing, and others I feel I could’ve gotten more than one use out of. I would just like to see more sustainability and reusability out of all vape products in general. I feel like the carbon footprint is growing way to big to fast in the vape industry. Overall the Carts were easy to fill after the learning curve and the smoke was smooth and consistent on multiple heat/wattage settings. I would recommend these to users/growers making their own concentrate at home, or dispensary’s looking for something to put their high end product in.

The Fitty pod system was a decent experience. I found the pods to be a bit messy and difficult to clean after about the halfway point of a pod. The pen itself is nice in the hand and comfy in your Jean pocket. Almost forget you have it in there. The battery was decent, you can’t see the charge level or change the power level of the hit. I like the usb-c charger that it uses.
The hits were ok but I do wish to have a bit more control of the temps. Maybe I just couldn’t figure out how to change it, not sure.

Thank you again @Artrix
🙏

CF452EC7-AB61-4BB5-90A2-3976B89FAAB7.jpeg

8EFCB6CA-D3BF-494D-975E-3328376E8E98.jpeg

7267B041-3DCC-4190-B9DC-69610674184D.jpeg

DAA24A8E-661A-4FD7-B1C4-6567ECEA4D65.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom