Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

I'm planning on moving my seedlings out of their dome tomorrow. Is it okay to put them under my 1000 W? Or will this hurt/stunt the seedlings? And also should the lights be on 24 hours a day, or 18/6? Any input appreciated :) thanks guys

I'm planning on moving my seedlings out of their dome tomorrow. Is it okay to put them under my 1000 W? Or will this hurt/stunt the seedlings? And also should the lights be on 24 hours a day, or 18/6? Any input appreciated :) thanks guys

Wow man!! That's a giant leap. What are your seedlings under now? Is your 1000w dimmable? Do you know the strain?
And oh ya, welcome to the forums driveway!

You should never have to spray anything on a plant in flower if you've been on top of things in veg. I don't recommend spraying flowers of course. If you want rid of the little bastards us spinosad. Who gives a shit what it smells like and why would you taste it?

I'll have to look into spinonsad the infestation is pretty bad. Didn't have this issue til I moved them to flower

I planted my Pineapple Haze and Purple Haze 2 weeks before my Blueberry Haze plants and the Blueberry Haze is growing really fast while the other two are stalling. Am I doing something wrong? They are both fed the same nutes. Full range of Advanced Nutrients. I'm in week 3 of flower. I haven't adjusted lights of course b/c they are outside. Should I be putting something dark on the greenhouse or something?

420-magazine-mobile1564980615.jpg
420-magazine-mobile427947844.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1532207808.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1170079482.jpg

So this is week six. The Pineapple Haze and the Purple Haze have grown to be 5 ft tall and the bud sites still basically look the same. What is going on????

420-magazine-mobile883698548.jpg
420-magazine-mobile236857611.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2090620387.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1688473481.jpg

So this is week six. The Pineapple Haze and the Purple Haze have grown to be 5 ft tall and the bud sites still basically look the same. What is going on????

Is the smaller plant an Auto? While the others are photo?

BTW, that's an awesome little mini-greenhouse!

I'd imagine they'll be fine. Just don't let it get too close, and watch your temps. I'm sure there's a lot of people out there with nothing but a 1000 to do everything under, so...

What temp would you say is normal? Also, how tall should they be when I move them from dome to 1000w? I'm on day 3 now and they are about 1-2 inches tall.

What temp would you say is normal? Also, how tall should they be when I move them from dome to 1000w? I'm on day 3 now and they are about 1-2 inches tall.

Optimum is about 78°. Higher if you're running co2. I'd personally give them a week+ before the move just to get some legs under them. I'd be afraid of the stress of both removing the dome, and the increased lighting. Does anybody else want to chime in on this?

Back
Top Bottom