Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Hey quick question, newbie here... is this concidered ready? Im colorblind and these all look cloudy.

Thanks for your help
420-magazine-mobile1861490853.jpg

Hey quick question, newbie here... is this concidered ready? Im colorblind and these all look cloudy.

Thanks for your help
420-magazine-mobile1861490853.jpg

Hello buddy!

They still look rather clear to me but if you start your own thread up we can help you out if you keep uploading pics.

Now that I got my reservoir set up and drip system I decided to switch from fox farms to AN, not bc anything is wrong just experiment and want easier bc I work alot. Does anybody know if there will be a problem switching to this when I switch to flower. And any tips or advice for switching to flowering? I've only grew autos

420-magazine-mobile1858671849.jpg
You'll want to use your grow nutes until true flower, I wouldn't start bloom nutes at the flip to 12 12. And always use the suggested strengths as a maximum. As dirt suggested. Hope this helps. Wishing you and your plants the best and many frosty nugs.

-dabber

That extra couple weeks of veg nutes will give you some extra stretch, if that's what you're after. Some people play with the lights to gradually get it down to 12 dark, but so far I've seen very little evidence that immediately going to 12/12 adds any stress.
Do you go straight to the bloom nutes with Emma? I've heard of some people doing half grow and half bloom as well for the first couple weeks. I didn't realize the veg nutes add stretch. Thanks g3!

Method 1 where?? Im getting to be an expert at these Russets and sure like to know what Method 1 youre referring to?
I do know this..... Ive had spider mites once and rid them in a week. These Russets are 18x's worse than a Spider mite

Look up method 1 pps. People have used it on russets with good success.

I am still on veg nutes, under 800ppm of sensi a and b with camg a bit of rhino skin and hydroguard and z7. When I see some pistils and some sacs, I'll know it's time for the bloom nutes, and I'll give her a nice kick in the plant-ass with a bit of powdered bud blood .
I flipped her a little smaller than I wanted to but I'm in serious need of meds lol. That's why staying on the veg nutes, it keeps plenty of nitrogen available, and that's why I'm also counting days from pistils and not from the flip. I need the little extra stretch but I still want tight node spacing, so spreading tips daily on all eight of my bud colas. The two lowers I saved are getting Colloidal Silver on one, and the other will receive her own spunk .

Something's eating stems from my outside plant. I've tried everything. Caged it to any suggestions? What ever that's eating it is only eating stems and leaving buds n leaf.
420-magazine-mobile155124416.jpg

The bottom of this plant is bare .

There's alot in of stuff in the central ac vents (filthy) unit.. a filter at the receiving end will really help
Now it way bigger but with huricane no lights during mid flower just gettin back in track
Damn I'm sorry bro .. lmk if you need anything
Nothing bad will happen, if anything just make sure your air filter in your furnace has been replaced recently(I assume this is central air?)

Something's eating stems from my outside plant. I've tried everything. Caged it to any suggestions? What ever that's eating it is only eating stems and leaving buds n leaf.
420-magazine-mobile155124416.jpg

The bottom of this plant is bare .

Try sprinkling some cayenne and cinnamon around the base of you plant. You could even rub some on the lowest part of the stalk. This should help ward off pest.

Back
Top Bottom