AussieBlue's Perpetual Grow Journal: Next Generation

Getting twice as much light on these LEDs than the fluros on the iphone lux meter. Just trying to figure out where im going wrong. Has to be nutes in some way. Only been using 200ppm. Might give them a full flush tonight and then start with some fresh nutes in case i stuffed up somewhere and its a bit toxic.

Had two lots of seeds no show out of three. Greenpoint is resending tho no questions asked so all good. Never had any problems before so a bit stange. Tho there was no tracking of them ever leaving the states so hopefully their postie pocketed them and not my customs.

Used to like 20yo. Dont know if they do these days. I received a few letters in the old days. Funny bit was they always added if you feel you have a reason for these items please write us a letter to exolain. Was tempted tonwrite back and say "cause i want to grow some good weed", but never did.

I'd close down for six months...

I read a dudes package didn't come, cops at his door month or so later.. . he had finished his grow and all was harvested.. he asked who ratted and cops said customs intercepted a package for his address.. don't know if it was true, just a dudes post saying what happened to him..

bba0112558bd1c8b1206bdac393f57de.jpg

Sort of at the point where i got all my grow gear paid for and if i can pay the electeicity bill im happy so i will cut back a bit for a while. Working on an idea for 4-5 plants total. Thats like slap on the wrist stuff. Dont want to get done for 16 sad clones that they count as potentially 16 pounds or some shit. On top of the rest Nunber s make a bigger difference than size if you go to court. Give it a bit and i will ramp up again maybe. But the wholesale price is so low here its hardly worth selling it anyway. Feel violated selling it at the price i do.

Also i think im far enough in to say i wasted my money on these cheapish LED panels. Not worth a brass razoo!!

Bet I wasted more on led panels :rofl:

Actually,I got a 2 400mars and a 700 that I never used.. I've given them away.. won a 1200, given away. I got 4 intel grow led panels and they sent me an extra 4, from those 8 2 work today.. just got cbx cree that I'm waiting for something to go wrong :rofl: I'm actually happy with these.. more than any others I've had.. extra 15-20w square foot would be nice though..

Just have no luck but then ive never spent the big bucks quality ones. Cheap arse. If i buy anything else it will just be a 120-150w fluro with horitontal reflector for the veg tent. 400w hps use a bit of power but they never fail me for some ok bud. At $140 for a whole kit and $25 a bulb, just not going to bother trying anything else anymore. Stick to what i know.

Purchased some 135w CFLs for my next try in the veg tent. They want $40 for a 130w "grow" one. These are 5000k instead of 6500k but put out 1000 more lumens and are made for photography lighting. 2 for $17. Only going to run one in the tent and keep a spare on hand. Should have them Wednesday so will redo the tent then. Got two ideas i am tossing around. Ideally id just like to prep one plant at a time with one rooting on the side. But limits my variety so still havent decided.
Man humidity is just relentless here lately. There is no air that isnt humid to get into the cupboard. Wouldnt be surprised to see some bud rot appearing. Got fans blowing over them to try keep them dry. All i can do.

Going to shift the Candy mother into the spare flowering spot tomorrow night. Reckon it will come good for 4oz+. Best candy clone will get stepped up for the next one. Will keep the best GT x BG clone to reveg on the side. Rest are just about due to go outside as the flowering season should be here this week. Especially going from 24hrs. Veg tent will go 18/6 from now on. If i am lucky id like to grab a french cookies clone, but may be too small i think.

Back
Top Bottom