Auto Growers Club

Morning guys could anybody tell me if this is under fed? As I gave them 2 litres of phed water with cal mag started off at 500ml are fine when I water they all perk up and look nice I've woke up and the biggest ones are all droopy the stems of the leafs are dropped aswell as all the leafs doesn't look happy at all most of them are all droopy this is them last night after feed
420-magazine-mobile1721030045.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1731714154.jpg

This is when I woke up
420-magazine-mobile848365569.jpg

420-magazine-mobile300221964.jpg
420-magazine-mobile761161058.jpg
I gave them a defol could that be why and last few feeds have just been phed water with cal mag thanks guys

Bit worried as they at in flower now and don't wanna mess them up
Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

lift the pots if they feel really heavy let them dry out a bit

Subbed to till the end. Thanks for starting this journal. I'v been against autos since I grew one that yielded like 14 grams. Since then a friend gave me the idea of growing the autos while I veg the photo ladies. I found that you can get at least 2 zips per lady from certain strains. So currently have 8 autos 2 kush, 2 Mazar, 2 Think Diff, 1 Daiquiri Lime, 2 Brooklyn Sunrise. Actually 9 as I have 2 Kush in a 5 gal. I will post pics in the near future as the y are only 9 days old so not much to report. I will be topping and LST which brings me to thanking BEAST for starting this journal. I am up to page 20 of this journal but wanted to say hello to one and all. Merry christmas and a happy new year guys. May the green gods shine his grow light on us all.

You definitely want to hang out here then. I don't know what Beast's largest auto harvest has been, but I've pulled over 5 oz almost every plant, and have had single plant harvests of over 13oz. :)

You definitely want to hang out here then. I don't know what Beast's largest auto harvest has been, but I've pulled over 5 oz almost every plant, and have had single plant harvests of over 13oz. :)
If that's what you had I'm looking to see what my 4 babies can give me

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

4 master kush and growing in coco with training aswell

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I haven't grown in coco, but in dwc with enough light I'd expect at least a lb from 4 medium sized plants. Probably more.

lift the pots if they feel really heavy let them dry out a bit

They had moisture in them thwere coco btw they have perked back up after there sleep so I'm getting confused as to what it is lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom