Auto Growers Club

Does the leaf drooping happen towards the end of their light cycle?

Yea it was an hour or so before hand I was thinking that they could be getting ready for sleep ? I didn't know if that was a thing thought they went sleep when lights go out

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The ones at the back seem a bit further along looks like they liked the light they are in early flower stage just wondering when I add pk to my nutes as my feeding schedule is for photo I believe and is much longer in weeks using canna feed schedule
420-magazine-mobile890881814.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1308797843.jpg
420-magazine-mobile572699212.jpg

#bluetreacleauto @36days

Yea it was an hour or so before hand I was thinking that they could be getting ready for sleep ? I didn't know if that was a thing thought they went sleep when lights go out

It seems to be a phase some of them go through......

Looking tired at the end of a long day:
agog0512-1.jpg

Then after 4 hours of lights off and about 3 hours of lights on again:
agog0512-2.jpg

I was tempted to cut my light cycle down from 20/4 to 18/6 but ended up just leaving it as there were other plants that looked like they would be quite happy with 24/0. If I was only growing that one strain I'd have reduced the hours of light as I suspect it's pretty much wasting watts once they look like they have finished work for the day and may also be making the night shift less productive.

:passitleft:

It seems to be a phase some of them go through......

Looking tired at the end of a long day:
agog0512-1.jpg

Then after 4 hours of lights off and about 3 hours of lights on again:
agog0512-2.jpg

I was tempted to cut my light cycle down from 20/4 to 18/6 but ended up just leaving it as there were other plants that looked like they would be quite happy with 24/0. If I was only growing that one strain I'd have reduced the hours of light as I suspect it's pretty much wasting watts once they look like they have finished work for the day and may also be making the night shift less productive.

:passitleft:

Thanks man that's exactally how they looked I thought it was another issue thanks for the reply and knowledge matey helped ease my mind I'm gonna give them there nutes can you advise when I should start adding pk to my nutes at all thanks buddy

Thanks man that's exactally how they looked I thought it was another issue thanks for the reply and knowledge matey helped ease my mind I'm gonna give them there nutes can you advise when I should start adding pk to my nutes at all thanks buddy

I'm sure I got told to use pk13/14 14 days before you go to flush I might be wrong bud

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

And what would you guys personally add to 10L water canna coco in ml I have the full range
420-magazine-mobile850278667.jpg
I just want to know so I can get a better grasp as nobody actually puts amounts of feed so this is a tricky thing for a beginner with coco lol ..

And what would you guys personally add to 10L water canna coco in ml I have the full range
420-magazine-mobile850278667.jpg
I just want to know so I can get a better grasp as nobody actually puts amounts of feed so this is a tricky thing for a beginner with coco lol ..

Are they in Bloom mate can't remember without going back over posts

Yea it gets a bit confusing as my cycle time
Is shorter than the one I have and I have to take bloom in to account

I was using 2ml with every litre mate then switched up in week 4of bloom now using 3ml with every litre then after week 5 beginning week 6 iwill use 4ml per litre till flush

No worries bud, I hope it sets your mind at rest and works itself out.

I don't use anything other than grow and bloom nutes and I don't try to starve them by flushing at the end either. I try to trust the active transport mechanisms the plant has for nutrient intake and that you can't remove anything once it's in there.

Hey guys Iv had a look back on a few pages for the info I'm after but to no avail. Growing in rock wool cube in coco pearlite mix 70/30 nthn lights autos under LED Just wondering if I should up pot with autos in coco or start them off in a 4 gal? Just unsure if the disturbance will effect the timeline' also when growing in coco should I feed weak (1/4 strength) nutes from the very beginning or just water for the first week or two?
TIA lads n lady's

Hey guys Iv had a look back on a few pages for the info I'm after but to no avail. Growing in rock wool cube in coco pearlite mix 70/30 nthn lights autos under LED Just wondering if I should up pot with autos in coco or start them off in a 4 gal? Just unsure if the disturbance will effect the timeline' also when growing in coco should I feed weak (1/4 strength) nutes from the very beginning or just water for the first week or two?
TIA lads n lady's

It's recomended to plant them in there final pot right away (but you can transplant but risk of shock ) one of my transplanties is small and one is big but I'd say start in pot you want to end in . I'm also using coco and used 1/4 str nutes from start and soaked the coco in rhizotonic and cal mag some people give nothing at all for first few weeks guess it's what ever suits you and what your plants like .

Same here I use coco bur to start off they just get water for couple weeks then I add Neuts I've heard Neuts are bad for them straight away also I potted straight into my final pot 0.5 litre pot to 15 litre pot saves hassle half way through if you do that but velk covered most of what you was after pal happy days

Back
Top Bottom