Auto? Help please!

Claynz

420 Member
Hi,

Strain - Pineapple Express Auto (Fast Buds)
Grow Type - Soil (All-Mix)
Air pot Size - 10 L
Light - Mars Hydro SP 250 (18h/6h)
PH - 6 / 6.5
RH - 50% to 55%
Room Temperature -26 to 30
Tent - Mars Hydro 2x4
Nutrients - Bio Canna anda Advanced Nutrients

WEEK 16
DAY 111 since germination!!!!!!!!! WTF???

I swtich to 12/12 In Day 99.

Any advices?? She is ok?? Why don't flower??

Best regards

Thanks for you help.
I posted These pics so you can See better the buds.
I know autos Dont need to change the cycle of light, I usually Go 18/6 until harvest. The Problem with This one is that the Last picture is from 1 month ago.
The Bank says 70 days until harvest. Is already twice that time and problem is that the buds Dont seem to be developing normally.
They are small, with few pistils. She is Not creating much resin ou getting fatty.

I changed the light cycle Because even knowing is Auto, it is a feminized crossed with ruderalis. I Thought maybe that Could help to enhance the flowering stage. And now I cannot get Back To 18/6.
Do you think She is taking Just more time In The process Because She is so big? I just think is taking Too Long for an auto.
This one is By far the biggest one I had until today.

Thanks, and Best regards.

Ya i thought by the picture. Thats too bad man. Very sorry. The buds look fairly developed but should have better trics.

I'm no expert but I would say something went bad at some point in the flower stage. Excess heat will cause this too happen if prolonged say for two or three days of high heat, low RH. A water issue alao can cause this or more specifically a root issue late in flower.

Do you keep journal so you can check back. And make this a learning experience?

From all that I have read. This is what I have found ( however no experience with it so only going off of ither peoples info).

I would let run dry. Drill hole in stem or two. Put in darkness for 2-3 days. I also heard Increase UV light and reduce heat. May also help.

As I have never ran into this issue myself. I cannot confirm that any of this will work. Would be nice to have another opinion on this before doing anything as these techniques you cannot reverse and I would use as last ditch efforts only.

its is flowering as you can see pistils...I just think you train her too much so now you have slower progress but it will be fine eventually. Just wait..... Looks very nice btw

Looks like first or second week of flowering to me.

The Bank says 70 days until harvest. They always tell less than it actually is as I learned too....I choped my buds too soon because of this fake info from all seeds bank. Somewhere I read to add atlest 2 weeks to what they say.

its is flowering as you can see pistils...I just think you train her too much so now you have slower progress but it will be fine eventually. Just wait..... Looks very nice btw

Looks like first or second week of flowering to me.
I agree everything you said

Do you think She is taking Just more time In The process Because She is so big? I just think is taking Too Long for an auto.
This one is By far the biggest one I had until today.

Thanks, and Best regards.

yes I think you have too many colas, if you have less colas progress would be more significant.

Also from the look of the picture showing top view from high position, it looks like your lights maybe to far as well. Try to grab a lux meter or par meter

Back
Top Bottom