Auto Northern Light & Auto Critical

IMG_0752_1_.JPG

IMG_0755_1_1.JPG

IMG_0756_1_1.JPG

IMG_0757_1_1.JPG

IMG_0767_1_.JPG

Tied down some branches..yea I know it's late but it helps

She still has some time to go... I could sense it...I hoping to get more than I did with Critical...she's is getting a figure.

What you think of the northern light smoke.?I thought it was smooth and with a very earthy smell. The high kicks in smoothly and slowly. Also the high felt short. Having to hit more often.

I haven't harvested my northern lights yet...I'll say about two more weeks...she is taking her TIME!

Well this thread has come to an end. Thanks everyone who has came along the ride...harvested northern lights yesterday !! She is now drying :thumb:

She actually gave me a bit more than Critical at 130g, wet weight. The tallest and fattest plant I grew so far. Getting better at this little by little. Hopefully my Skunk gives me more :thumb: Not documenting it at the moment, maybe with my widows but it looks like the best auto I grown so far...nice size overall.

But northern lights took its time 100 days nearly shhiiit. But worth every nug...

Stay medicated !!

image277941.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom