Bad reaction zyrtec and weed

sstressed

i've taken many prescription drugs while smoking/vaping/eating cannabis. never in 50ish years of toking did any of them affect my weed use. i was taking zyrtec for a week. every time i got high, my balance would be so bad i fell down once and had to find handholds when i went from the bedroom to the kitchen. it was bizarre and it took me a couple days to realize that the only change was the zyrtec. i stopped taking it and after a week and a half, i finally can get high without wondering if i can keep standing for more than a couple minutes.

i read the contraindications and it mentioned that using cannabis with it can rarely cause this off balance problem. not dizzy, off balance. i learned this are different. very different.

you have been warned! :)

for a few days i was concerned that this would be my life if i continued to get high. i'm so relieved that it's mostly over. still a bit off center but not to the point of tilting hard to the right every few steps.

@sstressed , wow, that interesting to know and glad you did not get injurer much. I had a dizzy spell once but mine was due to a minor infection. I'm wondering how many capsules of the zyrtec you took. Anyway good your over it.
Stay safe.

@sstressed , wow, that interesting to know and glad you did not get injurer much. I had a dizzy spell once but mine was due to a minor infection. I'm wondering how many capsules of the zyrtec you took. Anyway good your over it.
Stay safe.
i took one a day for a few days. never again. :)

a little update. i'm fucked. if i get a little bit high, i get a little bit dizzy. if i get beautifully high, i have to walk slowly while touching things to keep my balance. life long weed lover reduced to this.

it hasn't slowed down my consumption of weed very much, i have adjusted and mostly don't walk around when i'm really high.

zyrtec has ruined my life.

Might check with your doctor to make sure that you don't have something else going on causing it, as to me if you quit taking the zyrtec it should stop after a week max and for sure after month or two.

Back
Top Bottom