BayAreaStoners New Beginning. Are you in?

BayAreaStoner

High Everyone and :welcome: to my New Beginning! My second grow. For this time around I am going to be starting my seeds indoor under 2 250w CFL's. Same as I used in my last grow, but it was to complete it. This one is to get them started then I will be planting them outdoors around April, May! Cant wait for that lol.. Im glad I get to share another great grow with my 420 family! With out everyone here Im pretty sure I wouldn't be attempting a second grow. But with success on my first grow, I have truly found a passion for Cannabis. So get in, sit down, buckle up and prepare yourself for an action filled ride!! I hope everyone enjoys this as much as I do!! :cheer:

:welcome::cheer::welcome::cheer::welcome:

I am going to have a total of 8 plants if they all survive. I have 10 feminized seeds of Amnesia Lemon and 10 feminized seeds of K-Train, a cross between OG Kush and TrainWreck. Also the Winner of 31 Cannabis Cups! :woohoo: I currently have 8 seeds soaking, I have 4 of each! But here is a picture of the packages.. the round one reminds me of birth control LMFAO sorry! HAHAHHAHA! I couldn't help it!! Most of you are men! Hehehehehehe!
rsz_feb2010-2_065.jpg

:popcorn::reading420magazine::popcorn:

Re: BayAreaStoners New Beginning.. Are you in??

Hi bay...you growing? I love to see women growing...don't see enough. Ass far as those seeds....well your in Cali. You know of or if there is any problems acquiring seeds by ordering them...was looking at the sponsers. Did you order these seeds or do they have a store where you walked in and purchased?

Awww shucks!! Thanks guys!! :woohoo: Don't say I didn't warn ya'll tho when the ride gets bumpy!! LOL.. Thanks for hangin with me!!

but thats why you bring all these great friends along for the ride, they help smooth out the bumps....plus, whats life with out a few bumps and bruises....boring ;)

Much Aloha BAS :peace:

HD

High Everyone and :welcome: to my New Beginning! My second grow. For this time around I am going to be starting my seeds indoor under 2 250w CFL's. Same as I used in my last grow, but it was to complete it. This one is to get them started then I will be planting them outdoors around April, May! Cant wait for that lol.. Im glad I get to share another great grow with my 420 family! With out everyone here Im pretty sure I wouldn't be attempting a second grow. But with success on my first grow, I have truly found a passion for Cannabis. So get in, sit down, buckle up and prepare yourself for an action filled ride!! I hope everyone enjoys this as much as I do!! :cheer:

:welcome::cheer::welcome::cheer::welcome:

I am going to have a total of 8 plants if they all survive. I have 10 feminized seeds of Amnesia Lemon and 10 feminized seeds of K-Train, a cross between OG Kush and TrainWreck. Also the Winner of 31 Cannabis Cups! :woohoo: I currently have 8 seeds soaking, I have 4 of each! But here is a picture of the packages.. the round one reminds me of birth control LMFAO sorry! HAHAHHAHA! I couldn't help it!! Most of you are men! Hehehehehehe!
rsz_feb2010-2_065.jpg

:popcorn::reading420magazine::popcorn:

Ill be following this one!

Good luck BAS, Hope your yield doubles over the last one BAS! I've just got my second under way as well 3 wks into flowering !! Thanks for the info on the seed co. I'm going to be ordering a few new strains myself. Is it warm enough to start an outdoor grow already !? I'm on the central coast and it's still a bit cold out here !? I was thinking mid march or april 1 for us fools !! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom