BB soil grow FIRST TIME EVER!

foxfarmguyZ

Alright so I'll post pics after work tomorrow. But i have 7 clones that i took two days ago and so far none have wilted of died off, and its been 2 and half days in the clone dome. Im working with an amazing Blue berry indica strain. I'm hoping to have them rooting by next Tuesday. Im using root cubes to clone these babys, and transplanting them into a 2 -1 (2)light warrior > (1)ocean forest. Then after that I'm thinking a even 1-1 light warrior ocean forest. and for the flowering doing a 2-1 ocean forest being the 2. Any in put ? I was told that i would just need good water and no nutrients, but im finding that hard to believe . I also have two mothers I'm going to flower at the same time as the clones. I'll be trying out "Open Sesame " to help those mothers in to bloom .

I can use a lot of feed back and questions . Here is what i have documented so far. (once again ill have nice big pics up for you tomorrow after )

First Day of Blue Berry .

Mothers (blue berry)
Big Mama
Sugar Mama

Names of clones 8/9 5:00pm
Mimi-
goolia
blue #1
les liz
bethy
la fanda
mary

First day:

11 pm - IN 76 F. 98 % H. (clones)
OUT 78 F. 53% H.

highs 80
lows 72

Bethy and La Fanda are slugish hopefully pic up health in the later days .

15 hours after clones have started . 10 30.

10:30 am - In 75 F. 98% H (clones)
out 80 F. 65 % H

highs 80
lows 72

Clones -
All of the clones have became sluggish and heavy looking. I think from me not spraying them from the time i went to sleep to the time i got up. Hopefully they will turn them self's around

Mothers -
The mothers on the other hand seem to be doing much better since they have had time to adjust, I watered them both this morning , I need to find a fertilizer/nutrients for them tho

. Have a good weekend everyone. :tokin:

img4145.jpg

img4147n.jpg

img4146m.jpg

Alright, here are my ladies , they're under a hps 400 watt lamp 4 feet away in a clone dome . Im going to get a cfl or t5 lamp maybe 2 or 4 strips . Whats a Good lamp for cloning/vegging.

they're going on day 3 now . Some haven't even began to root , but others seem to have a solid hold in their "rapid root" grow medium. I was wondering what is your choice for growing medium?

Back
Top Bottom