Be The First To Test Medic Grow Ez-8 1000W LED Grow Light!

Hello all been a busy night working outside of my house.

Today MedicgrowEz8 I have an image of a level canopy.

Tomorrow will be better.

Tok..

20200926_230323.jpg

Good day everyone :ciao:

It's Saturday, I trust and hope everyone has had a good week. If not, then my best wishes for a better one next week :hug:

After checking some trichomes last night, I think I'll be doing the 2nd progressive chop in the larger BB x NL this weekend, maybe tonight. She's still popping white pistils, but the majority have changed and thus it's time to keep an eye on trichomes for a good harvest. I chopped that 1st a bit early as I need the medications, but these last two will be done at a more proper harvest time.

#MedicgrowEz8

It's Sunday. Let's keep it short and simple; I hope everyone has a good day and a great start to the new week.

The time to see who gets to be the lucky grower to test a #MedicgrowEz8 is almost at hand. There's so many talented growers on this thread and forum, best of luck to all.

:Namaste:

Good morning Growers & #MedicgrowEZ8 :ciao:

One thing about it being bloody hot where I live is that I am blessed to have a good A/C and a job to pay for the power bill! I love my new hobby - growing my own buds, knowing that I’m the master of this destiny - haha! I could really use a full spectrum light like the EZ8-1000 watt that will distribute light to all my plants in my 4x4x6.5 tent! :adore:

MedicgrowEz8
Years ago I attempted my first grow with some random bag seeds and cooked the plants with an hps in a small closet without proper ventilation. They all hermied and seeded out so they got chopped early. I had to split what little I got with my roommate at the time and I was lucky if I had half an ounce in the end... Had... I accidently ran it through the wash in my pant pockets... My second run was going a little better - I had some clones of decent genetics but I ended up having to move and ditched the plants in the process. I gave them to someone and never seen a nug in return... Anyway that's my story and why I took such a long hiatus from growing.
20210616_182548.jpg

Thank you @MedicGrow for this sponsored opportunity to own, test, and journal one of your lights.
The #MedicgrowEz8 looks to be the quality and size light that I desire for my new build.

Current grow in the small room
PXL_20210627_154449994.jpg

With so many great, good, and mediocre grower's who have at the last moment with regrets...have just backed out on the opportunity to win this light.... My only option is to step up to the plate and..... humbly except the responsibility of sponsoring the light in question. I will promise to journal this light with the most journalistic of journalism that I can journal!
I'd like to thank first my.......
. :goodluck:
The picking hour will soon be upon us!

MedicgrowEz8
Years ago I attempted my first grow with some random bag seeds and cooked the plants with an hps in a small closet without proper ventilation. They all hermied and seeded out so they got chopped early. I had to split what little I got with my roommate at the time and I was lucky if I had half an ounce in the end... Had... I accidently ran it through the wash in my pant pockets... My second run was going a little better - I had some clones of decent genetics but I ended up having to move and ditched the plants in the process. I gave them to someone and never seen a nug in return... Anyway that's my story and why I took such a long hiatus from growing.
20210616_182548.jpg
Nice guard kitty you have there :)

I agree with you @Furcifer this would be a wonderful opportunity for any grower. For many of us this light is a chance to fill up a 4x4 tent full of bud. My current light just does not have anything close to this as far as 2700 umol/s which almost seems unreally. MedicgrowEz8 is pushing the envelope for the inside grower. Thank you.

Whoever the winner is, is going to be one very happy grower.

I can't say it enough; :goodluck: all.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom