Be The First To Test Medic Grow Ez-8 1000W LED Grow Light!

MedicGrow

Hey Guys, this is Medic Grow LED.:kiss:

Medic Grow Ez-8 LED Grow Light has been newly launched! :cheer:

medic-grow-ez-8-led-grow-lights.jpg

What you should know about this indoor grow light:​

• Medic Grow Ez-8 puts out more light than many other LED grow lights as well as 1000 watt HPS lighting solution.
  • Medic Grow Ez-8 LED grow light puts out a full spectrum suitable for all phases of growth. Covering 5x5 for both veg and bloom, it has been one of our most productivity-enhancing LED grow lights.
  • Medic Grow Ez-8 is equipped with heavy-duty aluminum which can be worked in harsh commercial growing conditions with a lifespan up to 50,000 hours.
  • 8 removable and replaceable bars make it easy to install and transport, and the integrated knob dimmer allows you to easily reduce the power output if you’re growing seedlings, or increase the power when blooming.
Be the first to test this amazing hydra 1000 Watt full spectrum LED grow light and Share your grow journal with MedicgrowEz8 on 420magazine:rollit::rollit:

Let's Get Started:​

Prize: 1 Medic Grow Ez-8 LED grow light

1. Tag MedicgrowEz8 in your post, you can share your story with cannabis growing/medicgrow products or just cannabis pictures.

2. The content should not contain any vulgar language, offensive/negative/politics words.

3. The more details in your post the more likely your chances are.

4. Please post one participatory post per day.

5. 100% free, no purchase necessary.

6. USA residents only.

7. Giveaway ends 30th, June.

Post your story below and get the best chance to win MedicgrowEz8 :kiss: :kiss:

Good morning all,

#MedicgrowEz8 It is hard to believe another great LED giveaway. I have seen a couple growers using some of other lights I think the spectrum; and it proved to be quite efficient, and this one is a thousand watts. Wow.

I have grown Green Crack for a couple years now among other strains. Today, I have an image of Kush from a couple years back.

Good luck all.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend.

Tok.. :bong:

Dinafem Big Kush Bud Buddy 11-30-20.jpg

I'm not sure I have a grow tent big enough to put a 1000 watt light but if I did I would definitely be putting my creative juices to work to convince you to allow me to journal it for you. I would speak of the large number of journal entries, the nice detailed photos and involvement of other members in said journal. I love everything about the light but my largest tent is only 4x4.

• Medic Grow Ez-8 puts out more light than many other LED grow lights as well as 1000 watt HPS lighting solution.
  • Medic Grow Ez-8 LED grow light puts out a full spectrum suitable for all phases of growth. Covering 5x5 for both veg and bloom, it has been one of our most productivity-enhancing LED grow lights.
  • Medic Grow Ez-8 is equipped with heavy-duty aluminum which can be worked in harsh commercial growing conditions with a lifespan up to 50,000 hours.
  • 8 removable and replaceable bars make it easy to install and transport, and the integrated knob dimmer allows you to easily reduce the power output if you’re growing seedlings, or increase the power when blooming.
Be the first to test this amazing hydra 1000 Watt full spectrum LED grow light and Share your grow journal with MedicgrowEz8 on 420magazine:rollit::rollit:

1. Tag MedicgrowEz8 in your post, you can share your story with cannabis growing/medicgrow products or just cannabis pictures.

2. The content should not contain any vulgar language, offensive/negative/politics words.

6. USA residents only.

Hello @MedicGrow thank you for the opportunity to show off your wonderful products.
I've been growing since 2017 and have an opportunity for you.
I'm currently looking for a sponsor for my flowering room.
I know I can raise the profile of your lights tremendously.
Here is an example of my work.
Bill

20210223_213254.jpg

20210223_205705.jpg

6. USA residents only.

Is #6 open if members are willing to pay shipping/custom fees? Whole big country just north of you where growing is legal at Federal level.....

If not then no worries, and hope it goes to a good home, and I thank you all the same to providing the opportunity to some members. :green_heart:

Is #6 open if members are willing to pay shipping/custom fees? Whole big country just north of you where growing is legal at Federal level.....

If not then no worries, and hope it goes to a good home, and I thank you all the same to providing the opportunity to some members.

it's possible they don't have distribution. also they may not have certification. most lighting fixtures are sold under UL/CSL or euro equivalent certification since CSA is so tough. they don't need CSA, but there's an extra hoop or two to jump through with UL only to get it over the border.

it's possible they don't have distribution. also they may not have certification. most lighting fixtures are sold under UL/CSL or euro equivalent certification since CSA is so tough. they don't need CSA, but there's an extra hoop or two to jump through with UL only to get it over the border.
Ahh never thought about that. Also didn't think it would hurt to ask, but you raise some good points!

Ahh never thought about that. Also didn't think it would hurt to ask, but you raise some good points!

there's an insane amount of stuff that gets jammed up because of it.
when i built rigs i could order individual components and put them together, and even sell it with warranty, but i could not legally import one already constructed.

#MedicgrowEZ8.

Hello @MedicGrow.

I've had some experience with a few pretty nice lights but none like what you are offering in this contest!

I like to fill up both my 5x5 and 4x4 tents with greenery and your light, I am certain, would make doing that a lot easier and probably save me a few dollars in the process.

Here's a pic of a recent grow in my 5x5. with six plants.
Photo Tent Mar 28th.JPG

And here's another of a recent grow in my 4x4 with four plants.
Tent 5-26-21 D64 + 10.JPG

I could go on but you get the picture(s).

Thanks for this wonderful opportunity!

had a look at the rig and it is technically legal here. but only if you snap the lighting bars on yourself at install. it can't come pre-assembled. that's how you get around the issue.

had a look at the rig and it is technically legal here. but only if you snap the lighting bars on yourself at install. it can't come pre-assembled. that's how you get around the issue.
I did see on the website they ship international, and that's what made me think it might be from a financial standpoint, I don't blame them, everyone's gotta eat.
It was just my hope to open it up further, and offer ways to do it without the extra costs.
At the end I'm grateful and just glad they've chosen this community :Namaste:

I did see on the website they ship international, and that's what made me think it might be from a financial standpoint, I don't blame them, everyone's gotta eat.
It was just my hope to open it up further, and offer ways to do it without the extra costs.
At the end I'm grateful and just glad they've chosen this community :Namaste:

i like the idea and the architecture of the rig.

i'm a little disappointed they don't indicate actual draw wattage on their specs. if anything i would advise them to cite actual draw wattage for the north american market. watt led equivalencies are recognized as being for advertising purposes only by most folk on the board.

edit : a quick look at their naming nomenclature suggests a 100w true draw or thereabouts.

scrubbed from their site :

Ez-8 LED Grow Light, 1000 Watt, Full Spectrum, High PPF,100-277v | Medic Grow​

100 watt / 277 volt.

all the same they get kudos for the giveaway and deserve a

#MedicgrowEz8

#MedicgrowEz8
The light bar with dimmer is a game changer and puts y'all at the head of the field with what your lights putting out. I would love to veg a crop under one of these suckers. And then off to flower to see what mosters come out at night!! Thanks y'all for making such a badass light!!
20210528_174116.jpg

Back
Top Bottom