Be The First To Test Medic Grow Ez-8 1000W LED Grow Light!

I could be thrilled to work with #MedicgrowEz8
568A9948-55E1-4BE5-B936-D8A48777380B.jpeg

#MedicgrowEz8

First time grow, have another grow coming so it'll be nice to try this new light and watch the Girls grow good with this Full Spectrum 1000 watt lighting with removable bars as with the 50,000 hours of lighting Sounds Really Nice. Coverage 4x4 - 5x5

IMG_20210521_182708425_HDR.jpg

Why would I like to try a

#MedicgrowEz8?​

Well for one, it looks phenomenal- from the way the design is made, to the thoughts put in to keep the light going for years to come.

As a newishly licensed medical grower growing autoflowers I can see clearly how this light could be a valuable asset for years to come.

Here's some more photos of autos in the tent.

Pretty gloomy day where I live with rain and overcast skies.

If I had a Medic Grow EZ8 light it would diffidently brighten up my day. :rofl:
Your stooping to some new lows here TR. :welldone:

Another new day and the sun will shine brightly today with temps around 85-90 degrees.

Aside from that everything is great.
The more research I do on the MedicgrowEz8 light the more I am impressed. I know there are many LED light units given away in contest here, but damn this light can kick out some rays. I think it is safe too say whoever wins this unit is going to be one very happy camper.

Today is just how I lay a scrog net.
SCROG .jpg

SCROG step 1.jpg

SCROG step 1b.jpg

SCROG step 1c.jpg

SCROG step 2.jpg

SCROG step 1b.jpg

SCROG step 1b.jpg

SCROG step 1b.jpg

SCROG step 3.jpg

SCROG step 3b.jpg

SCROG step 4.jpg

Seedmans Green Crack canopy2.jpg

Sorry my fellow growers, yesterday was a little rough.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

SCROG step 2b.jpg

#MedicgrowEz8
I’m a newer grower - my first grow started in Feb. I’m currently participating in the 420 Magazine GSC Comparative Grow. I picked 4 out of 6 seedlings for the grow using only sponsor’s products. The results have been amazing. You can see from this pic how much a LED vs T5 light impacts growth (tall plant is from comparative group and small plant was kept under a T5). Would love to try out your light since I’m new and need a light with more coverage :)

Happy Friday @MedicGrow and friends!

I would love a chance to test your light as I am looking to expand my new set up after a recent move. Thank you for the opportunity!
Medicgrowez8

Edit: just re read the rules and I am not eligible. I live in Canada at the moment Sorry, I'll leave this up to follow the fun. No hard feelings if removed. Happy Friday.
20200626_185514.jpg

Good day and happy Friday everyone!

I hope everyone had a good week.
What would I do if you sent me the light? I'd start up a new journal, I'd remove my current light, and use your light in my tent for the next grow. Your light would be a primary focus, and the journal would be focused on the grow and light in a fun positive way.

And of course, tons of photos under a #MedicgrowEz8

20210325_113755_resized.jpg
20210328_144109.jpg
20210407_135514.jpg
20210511_191135.jpg
20210602_183631.jpg

MedicgrowEz8
This light looks awesome and I would love the chance to test it out.
I've been growing with 300 watts in a 4x4 so imagine what 1000 could do. :headbanger:

Here's a picture of one of my outdoor plants, she'll veg for another 2 months.
Northern Lights
northernlights.jpg

Good Morning 420 Magazine and MedicgrowEz8

Outside today is a beautiful day with the sun is shining as bright as the EZ-8. Not a lot going on today, except a band and campfire tonight. Just finished up some chocolate chip cookies for the show. I am not actually having the band my neighbor is and it's about 40 or so feet from my firepit. Good times tonight.

So what do I have to share today, how about Green Crack again? The reason I have so many images of Green Crack is because It has been my main strain the last couple years.

After next grow, I will grow some different genetics for a change.

So today is a bud canopy image of an old plant I grew.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

edit: Yes this is one plant.

WBIP-HSO-GC-BB -10-12d-20.jpg

#MedicgrowEz8
@MedicGrow Thank you for your continued sponsor at 420Magazine and for events like this!

I recently decided to upgrade my growing areas in a building on my property. A new 4'x4'x8' room and enlarged the flower room to a 5'x12'x8'.
I only have 1 large light that covers a 4'x4' in flower and a handful of 2'x2' lights.
Perfect timing....I need more lights!

Doubled the size of this room
20210316_232417.jpg

Walls, electrical and plumbing right behind the sidelights have recently been removed or rerouted.
PXL_20210507_232114652~2.jpg

The beginning of 420Magazine's GSC comparative grow
Started the seeds a week ago.
PXL_20210524_212435045.jpg

Thank you for this opportunity
Be back with more!

Good day all! Hope everyone has had a good weekend!

What can I say? Medic light for a medical grower? Using licensed medical Genetics?
Hopefully this fall I'll be building a grow/flower room (and lumber will be back to normal prices), I would love to have a #MedicgrowEz8 light in that room. Years of medicine under a medic Grow light, sounds like a great opportunity :love:

:Namaste:

This little GSC seedling’s life started from her Mama’s bud in the Netherlands. Now she’s growing like a weed in my 4x4 tent - she would love a mega light for flowering to complete her cycle of life!

Back
Top Bottom