Be The First To Test Medic Grow Ez-8 1000W LED Grow Light!

#MedicgrowEz8

What?! Another testing opportunity from one of our sponsors?!

This is just way too much good stuff from this site. I can't take it anymore. I'll need to find another place to call home that's filled with toxic people and no sponsors...

Ahhhhhh hell... who am I kidding to pass on a chance to test this kickass behemoth of a light?!

Sales pitch in 3...2...1...

PICK ME!

It would be a good pick! I mean, do you need more reason than that? :rollit:

I am currently in a 5x5 tent. In my signature you will find my current journal for the GSC Comparitive Grow. I am testing a light from another sponsor but I would be thrilled to put the #MedicgrowEz8 on the other side of the tent and showcase it throughout the rest of this GSC grow. Afterward, I could do another journal dedicating the entire tent to your light! That is a 2 for 1 special!

#MedicgrowEz8

Getting big in Southeast Missouri
16232226229688087111194986715451.jpg

#MedicgrowEz8
Now that I have increased my grow areas to accommodate up to 3 of your lights.
A good place to sponsor one of your lights!
You will get great sponsor coverage during the 420 GSC Comparison Grow. And I would add you to the title of my next grow.
Possibly a "Martian Cookies" grow/breeding.
PXL_20210315_002831177.jpg
PXL_20210321_001809313.jpg
PXL_20210325_005650759.jpg
PXL_20210321_223527072.jpg

Just saying
I'll be around for a few years
And always be GROWING and showing it off!
:ganjamon:

Here's a picture from my previous run, it was a constant learning experience for me and ended up rewarding me plenty in the end. Just a month prior to this picture I was battling a full blown spider mite infestation - things looked terrible and yet here they are as beautiful as can be. Can you even tell? I'd love to do a full cycle with #MedicgrowEz8 and more favorable conditions. I'm certain it would turn some heads and produce some serious yields. Cheers.

20210203_093748.jpg

Here's a picture from my previous run, it was a constant learning experience for me and ended up rewarding me plenty in the end. Just a month prior to this picture I was battling a full blown spider mite infestation - things looked terrible and yet here they are as beautiful as can be. Can you even tell? I'd love to do a full cycle with #MedicgrowEz8 and more favorable conditions. I'm certain it would turn some heads and produce some serious yields. Cheers.

20210203_093748.jpg
How did you battle the spider mites, @Regrowth? They're a constant problem for me.

I'm not too sure about the availability outside of Canada but I'll DM you the product name.
I reached for some typical insecticidal spray earlier on in the grow but it wasn't making a difference.
The one that did the magic is 96% canola oil.

#MedicgrowEz8

Had me a Boy Scout Cookies on with my Girl Scout Cookies. Lol had to go back to his own camp!!
20210609_181317.jpg
20210609_181311.jpg
20210609_181302.jpg
20210609_181253.jpg
Was this from the feminized seeds?

Was this from the feminized seeds?
Yes. So I didn't keep a close eye on them,ya know. Just took for granted that everything would be alright.

#MedicgrowEz8

Let's go over a few things-

It's designed for long term use- I'll be growing for years/rest of my life most likely. I'd like to see it reach those 50 000 hrs of life it was designed for.

its 8 removable and replaceable bars make it easy to install and transport- this here is gold to me, it shows that the design is smart. If an issue arrives on a bar, only one bar needs replacement, not the entire light. That's smart in my books.

More to come tomorrow ;)

Back
Top Bottom