Be The First To Test Medic Grow Ez-8 1000W LED Grow Light!

One thing is for sure. When #MedicgrowEz8 puts on a contest some beautiful photos sure appear.
B8C750DE-B3AA-45C7-BA6F-1988B99E0773.jpeg
8 day difference in age on these GG4’s

#MedicgrowEz8
What a great opportunity to showcase one of your lights in one of my recent constructed grow spaces.
Especially since the 420 GSC comparative grow for me is just getting started.

New 4x4 built completely out of reclaimed lumber.
Current breeding project going on.
1622993631370_PXL_20210517_235820098~2.jpg

This morning's kumbaya around a 420Magazine campfire!
1622993632409_PXL_20210606_020440264.jpg

Top of the day to 420 Magazine and MedicgrowEz8

My current grow is not doing so well due to broad mites. I will be treating for them and decided in the next week or so if I have to start over. Crap happens, it our job to figure it out and fix it, if possible; but that's what we do.

Today is a cloudy and overcast day, so putting other issues aside; I have a Budding smile to cheer my day up.

Good Luck All and beware of what lurks in the shadows.

Tok..

WBIP-HSO-Greencrack -9-03-20 flower day 25.jpg

Why would you pick me? Well, I'm dedicated, this medicine is what gets me through the day and let's me have some quality of life- it's safe to say that I'll be growing for many years to come. I also don't see myself leaving this forum anytime soon and so, while you ask for one grow journal, chances are your #MedicgrowEz8 would shine in mine for years to come.

:Namaste:

Medicgrowez8

I have a bunch of Purple Haze Clones that are in my little tent that will be ready to move to the larger flower tent in about 3-4weeks. Sounds like that might be just in time to use a new light. I live in the desert so need a quality LED that doesn’t get too hot. Would love to try out the EZ8 and journal the results :nomo::rollit:

Back
Top Bottom