Be The First To Test Medic Grow Ez-8 1000W LED Grow Light!

Good Morning MedicgrowEz8

Top of the day to you.
So, I don't forget Thank you from myself and all the members on 420 Magazine for this opportunity at a chance to win an excellent LED light.

Like most grower I only have a 4x4 tent for a grow area.

Image is of Green Crack form last year.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

1 light entree.jpg

I'm not sure I have a grow tent big enough to put a 1000 watt light but if I did I would definitely be putting my creative juices to work to convince you to allow me to journal it for you. I would speak of the large number of journal entries, the nice detailed photos and involvement of other members in said journal. I love everything about the light but my largest tent is only 4x4.

Love your pictures! Please tag #MedicgrowEz8 in your post to join us :circle-of-love:
And don't worry, #MedicgrowEz8 works for 4x4 ft and 5x5 ft grow areas :kiss: :kiss:

Hello @MedicGrow thank you for the opportunity to show off your wonderful products.
I've been growing since 2017 and have an opportunity for you.
I'm currently looking for a sponsor for my flowering room.
I know I can raise the profile of your lights tremendously.
Here is an example of my work.
Bill

20210223_213254.jpg

20210223_205705.jpg
Hey Bill, I like these pictures, they are so beautiful. :thumb:
Anyway, please tag #MedicgrowEz8 in your post to join us :yahoo:

Is #6 open if members are willing to pay shipping/custom fees? Whole big country just north of you where growing is legal at Federal level.....

If not then no worries, and hope it goes to a good home, and I thank you all the same to providing the opportunity to some members. :green_heart:
Hey Rexer, we discussed about it and the answer is yes. So do not hesitate and join us by tagging #MedicgrowEz8 in your post.:goodluck:

Hey Guys, this is Medic Grow LED.:kiss:

Medic Grow Ez-8 LED Grow Light has been newly launched! :cheer:

medic-grow-ez-8-led-grow-lights.jpg

What you should know about this indoor grow light:​

• Medic Grow Ez-8 puts out more light than many other LED grow lights as well as 1000 watt HPS lighting solution.
  • Medic Grow Ez-8 LED grow light puts out a full spectrum suitable for all phases of growth. Covering 5x5 for both veg and bloom, it has been one of our most productivity-enhancing LED grow lights.
  • Medic Grow Ez-8 is equipped with heavy-duty aluminum which can be worked in harsh commercial growing conditions with a lifespan up to 50,000 hours.
  • 8 removable and replaceable bars make it easy to install and transport, and the integrated knob dimmer allows you to easily reduce the power output if you’re growing seedlings, or increase the power when blooming.
Be the first to test this amazing hydra 1000 Watt full spectrum LED grow light and Share your grow journal with MedicgrowEz8 on 420magazine:rollit::rollit:

Let's Get Started:​

Prize: 1 Medic Grow Ez-8 LED grow light

1. Tag MedicgrowEz8 in your post, you can share your story with cannabis growing/medicgrow products or just cannabis pictures.

2. The content should not contain any vulgar language, offensive/negative/politics words.

3. The more details in your post the more likely your chances are.

4. Please post one participatory post per day.

5. 100% free, no purchase necessary.

6. USA residents only.

7. Giveaway ends 30th, June.

Post your story below and get the best chance to win MedicgrowEz8 :kiss:

Hey Guys, this is Medic Grow LED.:kiss:

Medic Grow Ez-8 LED Grow Light has been newly launched! :cheer:

• Medic Grow Ez-8 puts out more light than many other LED grow lights as well as 1000 watt HPS lighting solution.
  • Medic Grow Ez-8 LED grow light puts out a full spectrum suitable for all phases of growth. Covering 5x5 for both veg and bloom, it has been one of our most productivity-enhancing LED grow lights.
  • Medic Grow Ez-8 is equipped with heavy-duty aluminum which can be worked in harsh commercial growing conditions with a lifespan up to 50,000 hours.
  • 8 removable and replaceable bars make it easy to install and transport, and the integrated knob dimmer allows you to easily reduce the power output if you’re growing seedlings, or increase the power when blooming.
Be the first to test this amazing hydra 1000 Watt full spectrum LED grow light and Share your grow journal with MedicgrowEz8 on 420magazine:rollit::rollit:

1. Tag MedicgrowEz8 in your post, you can share your story with cannabis growing/medicgrow products or just cannabis pictures.

2. The content should not contain any vulgar language, offensive/negative/politics words.

6. USA residents only.

Post your story below and get the best chance to win MedicgrowEz8 :kiss: :kiss:

Medicgrow EZ-8 LED grow light :thumb:
Bill

20210502_205721.jpg

Hey Rexer, we discussed about it and the answer is yes. So do not hesitate and join us by tagging #MedicgrowEz8 in your post.:goodluck:
You guys are too awesome, thank you so much :green_heart:.

Here would be my first entry. This is a SuperSkunk Autoflower. Day 75 since sprouting, Day 35 since 1st sign of flower. Currently being grown in a 10 gallon system from The Bucket Company,top feed RDWC style.

This is from my licensed medical garden. The reason I grow is to help me with severe pain- marijuana has helped me regain my life and I must admit, I love what Medicgrow is doing with their lights.

#MedicgrowEz8

6. USA residents only.

Post your story below and get the best chance to win MedicgrowEz8 :kiss: :kiss:

Hello medic grow,
Medical grower here. I have been researching your products a lot recently as I am trying to upgrade my tent and came across this post referring to the #medicgrowEz8 and thought I would try. My 5 by 5 could really use it well. :) currently am running a hps 600w and one Mars hydro ts1000. So this would not only up my light output, but also my wattage so thinking I could really increase yields.

1DB5AEA2-B783-4F45-B031-03D6322C22CF.jpeg

Good day everyone. My story began several years back with an accident that left me immobilized with severe nerve damage. I had no choice but to take opioid pain killers for a bit (thank you Big Insurance :ciao:), but with a new Dr who let me try cannabis to treat my pain, the path to recovery started. I'm skipping a lot- you're welcome :hug:. Here I am today, barely use my walker anymore, and back in control of my life. I have no doubt that without cannabis as a medicine, I'd be on the opioid path.
Once it was obvious that medical cannabis was helping, and I was off several pills as a result, the next hurdle was faced. Trying to access my medicine without putting my family bankrupt. Enter 420 Magazine.

Now I'm currently in the process of settling into a new home, and am planning on several tents or small rooms to have harvests every couple months. I'd love to add a #MedicgrowEz8 light to that setup, and am confident I can do it justice.

Good Morning 420 Magazine and MedicgrowEz8

The start of the day is somewhat gloomy with the overcast skies.
That's cool because once I logon to the site everything seems a little brighter.

Since @MedicGrow has been so kind to sponsor a give away I thought I would play also.
Thank you, Medic Grow for being one of the many great sponsors on the site.

Today I have an image of Three Blue Kings in the wild.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Dinfem-BK-6-29.jpg

Just a happy little plant

20210502_150111.jpg

Back
Top Bottom