Be The First To Test Medic Grow Ez-8 1000W LED Grow Light!

#MedicgrowEz8

Here's my dream for this upcoming fall grow of mine. New 5x5 tent with a vaulted ceiling so that I can have my carbon filter and fan up out of the way of the lights. Then a nice, new Medic Grow Ez-8 light to test out in the new tent (courtesy of this contest, of course :cool:).

Finally, the plants. I'm thinking four plants, one each of the following:

1 Bulk Smash Auto x Midnight Cheese
1 Girl Scout Cookies
1 Gorilla Glue
1 Sister Sour x Sunshine Daydream

I think that could get me at least 4 pounds of sweet nugs to get my stone on.

:volcano-smiley: :bongrip: :bong: :ganjamon: :hookah: :lot-o-toke:
Well Chit, I'm going to have to follow your grows to see how you do it. Best I've done in my 4 years of growing is 11.1 oz. from 1 plant. I want a 1 pounder too....lol.

#MedicgrowEz8
Here's part of my previous run - I harvest in tiers to maximize the return but also because trimming sucks lol...
20210319_095046.jpg

So Medicgrow ez-8 1000W
Has 352 White light, 4000K diodes per board, 8x 660reds, For anyone curious of what K they use.

Definitely would of thought they'd add a mix of 3000-4000k as the mass of gardeners use 3000-3500k so was a little surprised/disappointed to hear they used all 4000k, guess that's why they didn't mention The Kelvin they used on their website, I debated canceling my order but I'm just going to see how this 4000k spectrum does and hope it performs O.K, not sure why 4000k was chosen over 3500k as it does really well vegging and flowering under, while 4000k lacks in flower, curious why 4000k was used opposed to a combination of like 1700-2200k and 4000ks.
Curious to see how it flowers.

Well hello and good day :ciao:

So, I'll be finishing harvesting the smallest BB x NL in the next few days. It was my first time trying a partial harvest, as before in my cabinet it just wasn't an option. I have to say....its worth the wait to let the bottom frost and green up a bit extra. Patience is key to most things in life- and when it comes to growing your own medicine, patience pays.

So last night I decided to take a measuring tape and see how long past the net some of the bigger BBxNL are.

I'm happy with the measurements :yahoo:.

I hope I get to try to pull this off again, except under a #MedicgrowEz8

#medicgrowez8

Hiya - been away for a few days! Temps are so high outside and my outdoor plants are suffering - if I had another light I could bring them in for some R&R :) :ciao:

Looking through one if my seed boxes and think I'll run a "Charlotte's Angele" by Dutch Passion seeds.
A little cross breading project!
Would be Great Under a #MedicgrowEz8
PXL_20210623_132126071~2.jpg

:ganjamon:

Looking through one if my seed boxes and think I'll run a "Charlotte's Angele" by Dutch Passion seeds.
A little cross breading project!
Would be Great Under a #MedicgrowEz8
PXL_20210623_132126071~2.jpg

:ganjamon:
:jawdropper: nice collection!!:drool:

#MedicgrowEz8
This here is part of my current grow. It's a Do-Si-Dos (one of my favorite strains). This is also my very 1st attempt at a SCROG grow. Had to try it at least once. I'm trying a different approach on this grow than any of my past grows. I'm using Nute Equivalent Calculations to try to improve my grows. Using Mega Crop; but adding Silica, CaMag & Nitrogen to it. Terpinator will be added soon.
11-191.JPG

:jawdropper: nice collection!!:drool:
Spoils of random breeding! I'm addicted...:lot-o-toke:
Finished up cataloguing hundreds of different Kush seeds. Put a bunch in long-term storage.
These have to be catalogued. A dozen jars of "Cookie's that are curing need to be screened, deseeded and press hash pucks!
All in the name of preservation! Plus I get to grow random stuff on a whim.
Share, Trade, with other Growers, Friends and Cannabis Events.
Donate to Cannabis Friendly Charities.
:thumb:

#MedicgrowEz8

Don't have a grow going on right now. So my plan tonight is to blaze up while listening to In A Gadda Da Vida, and then retire to the family room to watch my favorite high show: Adventure Time.
Don't forget to Tag me when you start a new grow. Want to see how you get these 1 pound plants. Got any pics from past grows of these plants ? I know growers do it. I just haven't been able to yet.

Back
Top Bottom