Be The First To Test Medic Grow Ez-8 1000W LED Grow Light!

so was looking at some expensive fixtures, and found a photontek light the big daddy 1000W CO2 pro to compare this too in terms of reds to add for myself in the future ( or those listening along thinking of doing the same)

so counted ez-8 1000W diodes - 328 full spectrum diodes per bar - 2,624 total full spectrums, 64 660nm reds, (8x per bar)
the photon has 336 full spectrum diodes per bar, 2688 full spectrum total(for a 8 bar fixture version), and 192 660nm reds, 24x reds per bar

Ez-8 1000W LED - 2.4% red 660nm to full spectrum ratio diodes
Photon 7.3% Red to full spectrum ratio diodes,

so roughly 132 more red diodes to bring it to a like 7.5% red 660nm to white ratio,
2x kingbrites strips I mentioned earlier would get me like 104x more 660nm/730 ir and add that ir boostypoo, might be worth while,

is this the correct logic, and not gonna add way too much red ?

#MedicgrowEz8

Just one of my ladys. This is a MoJo crossed with a double Butter. Now I just pollenated her again with another Double Butter, so this next ones will be a MoJo x Double Butter x Double Butter. What What!!
20210620_205647.jpg

Good morning, day or evening- either way I hope you're doing great!

At a true 1000 Watts the #MedicgrowEz8, leaves the competitor's lights in their shadow.

If you have any questions on the light, this great sponsor has created a discussion thread here on 420 mag to ensure that the correct information gets passed along.

And then there were 2 autoflower plants left. Well...2.5 as I'm leaving the bottom of the smaller bb x nl ripen a bit more ;)

The 1/2 plant

Bb x nl

The SuperSkunk

I just wanted to say that there's a lot of talented growers here, any one of which would put the light to good use and showcase the #MedicgrowEz8 's potential. I'm looking forward to seeing it in action. Cheers.
20210305_130146.jpg

how are you claiming that ? does it pull a 1000w from the wall outlet or just have diodes equal to a 1000w output at max.. ? there is a world of difference.

what does the driver actually pull for wattage ?

edit: to pull an actual 1000w from the wall would require a dedicated circuit and wiring.
You can check here as a reference:
medic-grow-ez-8-specs.png

medic-grow-ez-8-electrical-parameters.png

The "spectrum X" looks to have added 60x 660NM red diodes, along with 30UV diodes split between two LED light bars,
so 30x 660m/15UV on each of the 2x bars,
doesn't seem like you all sell the bars as standalone supplemental lighting, so I'll try to find some lighting bars with deeper red supplemental like the kingbrite 660/730NM IR deep red bars, looks like kingbrite also has 660/730IR/UV on some as well does get a little costly for these deep reds, would be nice if you had options for the ez-8 to chose between V1/F1 spectrums

@MedicGrow

looks like the booster bars from king brites I can get about 26x 660nm/24x 730nm reds for about $100 USD shipped from alibaba if anyone is planning on adding booster bars to this fixture,
they added 2x of them this strip has about the equivalency in reds added so I'm not sure if we should add one, or two, they also offer a 730nm/UV option which maybe would be a good pick for the second one,
would like to hear @MedicGrow opinion of if one 660/730nm bar like the one as showed should be added, or two, or if I should do 1x 660/730 bar, and 1x 730NM/390UV bar

kb.png
Have referred your question to our sales team, please check your email box :)

Thank you for the reply,
very excited to see the 5x5 par mapping of the Ez-8 done!

please add an option for the EZ8 1000W to have these bars added/sold separately with their own independent drivers not sure it's a fantastic idea to steer people to a 880W fixture over the 1000W because of the added UV/660nm bars, you'd be losing an additional 200W to the UV/660 bars, so it's really a 680W true fixture with 2 100W supplemental lighting would much rather add the 2 100W bars standalone to a 1000W fixture since it's such a great deal for the 1000W and I imagine it's better spread than the X, whilst costing like $500 less (cause ya don't get a spectrum controller/lighting switches and stuff and such ofc that adds to cost not trying to be rude or anything!)

would also appreciate if ya add the option of a F1/V1 spectrum for your Ez-8 upon purchase, along side updating the website with the quantity of diodes used,
also any reason why no 730NM in your fixtures as we've seen studies out showing the abilities of 730NM penetration's abilities?

cheers, looking forward to my fixture arriving!
Thanks for your support! Please check your email box for detailed explanation.:thumb:

Hey Guys, this is Medic Grow LED.:kiss:

Medic Grow Ez-8 LED Grow Light has been newly launched! :cheer:

medic-grow-ez-8-led-grow-lights.jpg

What you should know about this indoor grow light:​

• Medic Grow Ez-8 puts out more light than many other LED grow lights as well as 1000 watt HPS lighting solution.
  • Medic Grow Ez-8 LED grow light puts out a full spectrum suitable for all phases of growth. Covering 5x5 for both veg and bloom, it has been one of our most productivity-enhancing LED grow lights.
  • Medic Grow Ez-8 is equipped with heavy-duty aluminum which can be worked in harsh commercial growing conditions with a lifespan up to 50,000 hours.
  • 8 removable and replaceable bars make it easy to install and transport, and the integrated knob dimmer allows you to easily reduce the power output if you’re growing seedlings, or increase the power when blooming.
Be the first to test this amazing hydra 1000 Watt full spectrum LED grow light and Share your grow journal with MedicgrowEz8 on 420magazine:rollit::rollit:

Let's Get Started:​

Prize: 1 Medic Grow Ez-8 LED grow light

1. Tag MedicgrowEz8 in your post, you can share your story with cannabis growing/medicgrow products or just cannabis pictures.

2. The content should not contain any vulgar language, offensive/negative/politics words.

3. The more details in your post the more likely your chances are.

4. Please post one participatory post per day.

5. 100% free, no purchase necessary.

6. USA residents only.

7. Giveaway ends 30th, June.

Post your story below and get the best chance to win MedicgrowEz8 :kiss: :kiss:

I'm new just this yr and wanting to test for growing.

Good Morning MedicgrowEz8

I hope everyone is in good health and fine spirits today.

Coming down to the punch like; who will win the fantastic Medic Grow Ez-8 LED Grow Light brought to us from the great people of Medic Grow. Thank you.

Today is an example of how I scrog.

First image is how I want her to look when I am done.

SCROG .jpg

What she looks like when I start scroging
SCROG step 1c.jpg

Under the net she goes.
SCROG step 2.jpg

An image below the canopy

SCROG step 2b.jpg

The effects of scroging is starting to show.

SCROG step 3.jpg

And last but know least; what she looks like when she is spreading across the net.
SCROG step 4.jpg

That's all folks

#medicgrowEz8
I wasn't going to enter this contest, but that light is irresistible. Very sweet the way it's built. Anyway I no longer have a light that fits my 5x5 as I had to use it in my 4x8 so I may as well give this a shot. Especially since I just ordered 30 seeds today. If I were to get picked my grow would be "The OG Grow" since I ordered 10 of each OG Kush, Skywalker OG & Fire OG. My grows are soil grows & Temps & Humidity are Automated so everything stays dialed in. I do Topping, Training (LST) & sometimes Super Crop. Here's a few pics from past grows.
6-428.JPG
6-432.JPG
7-398.JPG
7-410.JPG
7-406.JPG

⁹Hello and good day all. I hope wherever you are, you find peace and some happiness.

I know I feel at peace when sitting by the garden, unless I'm trimming. In which case I'm cursin left and right :rofl:. Speaking of trimming, the bigger bb x nl has gotten a very slight defoliation. Though you wouldn't know it to look at her.

So...why do I like growing autoflowers? Hmm thats a tough one, but I'd have to say for me...they've been producing nicely, I don't have to worry about light leaks, or power interruptions, or so many things that make photos stress that an auto can take. That's not to say there's no downsides to autos, but if you've got good Genetics, you're ahead of the game when it comes to them, and that's how I feel. Someone who's more partial to photos I'm sure would feel quite different.

Here is a good example of how this grow has moved ahead, the dates on the photos show how nice and quickly things go when dialed in.

:Namaste:

#MedicgrowEz8

#MedicgrowEz8

Here's my dream for this upcoming fall grow of mine. New 5x5 tent with a vaulted ceiling so that I can have my carbon filter and fan up out of the way of the lights. Then a nice, new Medic Grow Ez-8 light to test out in the new tent (courtesy of this contest, of course :cool:).

Finally, the plants. I'm thinking four plants, one each of the following:

1 Bulk Smash Auto x Midnight Cheese
1 Girl Scout Cookies
1 Gorilla Glue
1 Sister Sour x Sunshine Daydream

I think that could get me at least 4 pounds of sweet nugs to get my stone on.

:volcano-smiley: :bongrip: :bong: :ganjamon: :hookah: :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom