Be The First To Test Medic Grow Ez-8 1000W LED Grow Light!

Let the photons rain down and light em’ all up❤️
#MedicGrowEz8
CA871947-D525-4350-B589-F8EA035852BD.jpeg
Good luck y’all :)

Well hello once again folks :ciao:

I'd like to say thank you once again to Medic Grow for putting this together. I know it's been said many times in the thread, but we are grateful just for having the opportunity.

We've almost made it to the weekend, for those lucky enough to have those mon-fri hours, I remember working every weekend in my youth, which makes me grateful to have some time on the weekends to spend with family now. That being said, not everyone is so lucky. So to those working the weekends, so we can buy our food & other essentials, thank you as well.

So...I just re-read what I wrote, seems I'm in a thankfulness kinda mood this morning, which is fitting as I know I'd be thankful and grateful to test a #MedicgrowEz8.

Here's pics from last night.

#MedicgrowEz8.

Don't forget to Tag me when you start a new grow. Want to see how you get these 1 pound plants. Got any pics from past grows of these plants ? I know growers do it. I just haven't been able to yet.

Will do. I haven't been able to yet, either. However, I've come close (11+ ounces). It's just around the corner for sure. For my biggest grow thus far, it was just a 5 gallon fabric pot, mega crop 2.0, and tap water.

Don't forget to Tag me when you start a new grow. Want to see how you get these 1 pound plants. Got any pics from past grows of these plants ? I know growers do it. I just haven't been able to yet.
LST,or super crop, trainnnning of some sort, with a nice veg cycle + the genetics to yield. clean her under canopy, and some nice selective defoliations.

#MedicgrowEz8

#MedicgrowEz8.

Will do. I haven't been able to yet, either. However, I've come close (11+ ounces). It's just around the corner for sure. For my biggest grow thus far, it was just a 5 gallon fabric pot, mega crop 2.0, and tap water.
Yeah, we're doing pretty much the same at the moment.

Yeah, we're doing pretty much the same at the moment.
Trellis and a medic grow light will get you a great yield.
Inside a Medic Grow light will look like the sun.
But nothing beats training out in the sun. @Randar & @Buds Buddy
Want to guess yield on this Jher.
Bill

8760CC2E-0931-43C5-9A66-F5D836F5E082.png

Bill

At least two pounds.

Would love to grow outside, not allowed at the moment.

At least two pounds.

Would love to grow outside, not allowed at the moment.
I've got a great spot for next summer.
Too bad you can't go outside.
I'm sure one of those medicgrow lights will help you reach your goals.
Bill

Bill

1.5 oz. lol ! Kidding of course. No idea as I've never grown anything that big. Probably never will since I can't grow outdoors. Plants would either get devoured by rabbits, stolen by kids or burnt from the AZ. sun.

Bill

I wish I could grow plants like that. What a monster!

So we did it. It's Friday, :rollit:and time to let the weekend begin.

So, I'll be brief, I finished trimming and bagging the smallest plant last night. Based upon a return average of 25% from wet to dry/cured....I figure the plant will leave me with 100g~150g of medicine (not counting trimm).

Which leaves me with no idea on how much the other two will leave me with...as that small plant was much smaller then the two left.

#MedicgrowEz8 .

Story continued.....
I Grow indoors in Hydroponic. Single resiviors with a misting system. Air injected cooling to keep the temperature in range.
PXL_20210615_181340817.MP.jpg

Also the room has its own sealed foundation 12'x12'x4'. This foundation is also cooled to 68deg F or lower.
The flower room has a tile floor that stays cold from the cooling underneath.
My old "air cooling system" is not big enough for my needs.
420-magazine-mobile512247614.jpg

80watt pump that gets hot! Fan dedicated to blow directly on the pump. Runs continuously. Can cool 4 buckets to below 70deg F.
NEW SYSTEM 26 gallons of compressed air, ice chest, placed inside cool room under the building. Compressor pump located outside of the building.
Work in progress...this weekend project!
PXL_20210624_203848323.jpg

Than these Ladies can enjoy a healthy spa type environment.... hopefully under a new
#MedicgrowEz8.
PXL_20210625_025305774~2.jpg
PXL_20210624_195402659.jpg

My grow style is unique and interesting.
I would love to give your light a good review.
Thank you.
A lot of good growers out there also hope to sponsor your light.
Good luck to you all....AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
:hug:

#MedicGrowEz8

Still hoping to be able to win the chance to try this awesome light out.

Follow up to my plan to smoke to In A Gadda Da Vida and then watch Adventure Time. Wow. First, that song is amazing and by the end the weed has started to hit you and the build up is just amazing. Though smoking does make the 17 minute song feel like 30 minutes long. :laughtwo:

And then what can I say about Adventure Time whilst high. A mind explosion of the highest order.

Back
Top Bottom