Be The First To Test Medic Grow Ez-8 1000W LED Grow Light!

I find myself smoking less since I've started growing which is a testament to the quality in comparison to cannabis obtained from a third party. I used to empty my pockets just to medicate and they were fairly empty to begin with. Growing my own medicine saves me a fortune and it's become a enjoyable hobby of mine in the process. I started growing again about a year ago and although I'd grown a bit over a decade ago I'm still learning constantly. Things have changed so much since then and LEDs like the #MedicgrowEz8 lead the industry. No more battling temperatures from HPS rigs or swapping bulbs constantly - just high efficiency, even coverage and a spectrum that'll let your plants grow to their full potential.

20210207_175945.jpg

Good day to all, I hope your having or had a great day. To start/finish I have, more pictures from my current grow. At this point I think I've got quite a few from my current grow in this thread. So, with that in mind, here's a sample for how I would write today's journal entry (some minor differences for context).

Day 91
Flower Day 45

Tent temp: 23C avg
Tent RH%: ~30-40%
Previous PPM: 1131
Current PPM: 1136
Adjusted PPM to: 1136 (adjusted with top up)
PH: 6.8 reset to 5.8
Res temp: 19C
Water level: down/falling

So the three Autoflower girls in the tent are growing beautifully. The largest plant (SuperSkunk Autoflower) is developing nice chunky colas, and looks like as expected, will produce a nice yield. She looks to be maybe 3-4 weeks from finishing.

The second largest plant- an auto BB x NL is still bulking up and has a few weeks left.

The smallest, also a BB x NL is just about done. I went in the other night and gave her a trim, removing all fan leaves to open her up further so the larf can finish up. I'll be using the digital microphone tonight to begin watching trichomes. Once she's ready I'll be trying a dry method thats a bit different, but highly recommended and popular on here. The low and slow method using a fridge.

I'm still seeing some minor rises in PPM/EC, and as the one girl is close to finishing, she accounts for the reason why I'm seeing those rises. When a plant is close to done, she won't take up as much feed. Normally I would dilute the nutes to keep her happy. However, since the three plants are at different stages, I'll keep the sololution as is.

Here's some pictures from last night.

SuperSkunk Autoflower

2nd largest plant (BB x NL)

BB x NL that's close to finishing

Her larf

Thanks folks!

Wow @Rexer you're a tough one to follow.

My current grow with Impatience is coming along slowly, after her visitation of unwanted guess.

I am guessing she was set back by three week before she fully recovers.

I have increase her feed solution too 700 ppm's give or take, to try kick start her to the next level.

Todays, image is one of a future grow, maybe with MedicgrowEz8 new light will bring her to her full glory. :rofl:

:goodluck: all, your are all doing a really :goodjob: keep up the great work.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

20210607_082903.jpg

Well folks it's Friday! We made it through another week. Brings us that much closer to finding out which lucky grower gets to find out in person how wonderful a #MedicgrowEz8 is to grow with.

Here's some pictures of my current grow, I did a check on her trichomes last night, lots of milky white trichs but low to no amber. The amber trichcomes which contains CBN (degraded THC) is something that I've found to work great for reducing my pain, so she gets spared again for a bit longer.

Hope everyone has a wonderful start to their weekend, and thank you MedicGrow again for the opportunity.

:Namaste:

The garden had an unwelcome visitor today. After how his relatives behaved last summer, he's automatically banned!
Last year I had a rabbit chew down a plant on me and just leave it there on the ground to die. I ended up taking a few clones from it and rooted them nearby - that lead to a mite invasion and a hilariously small harvest because the season was coming to an end. I guess he's kind of cute though. Honestly, I prefer growing indoors. #MedicgrowEz8

20210618_082226.jpg

20201022_205217.jpg

Back
Top Bottom