BeautyndeBuds First Grow - Soil - LED - Shiskaberry - G-13 - 2 Mystery Strains - 2015

Re: BeautyndeBuds First Grow - Soil - LED - Shiskaberry - G-13 - 2 Mystery Strains -

Yea count me in! You sure have a handle on things there.

Can't get enough of a good outdoor grow! Let's get it kickin in here!

Re: BeautyndeBuds First Grow - Soil - LED - Shiskaberry - G-13 - 2 Mystery Strains -

Face the reality that the journals are going to get away from you. There's peace in accepting it. :laughtwo: I should be in bed. Instead I took this delightful journey with you through the development of your cannabis brood and I'm enriched because of it. Love the LED panels. I'm a sucker for light.

I'm impressed. You're well-researched and having fun. Mind if I tag along? You have many of my favorite neighbors here ahead of me. :battingeyelashes:

Thank you RSOiler for the heads up. :love:

Definitely check out Cannafan (you can call her Canna - pretty much everyone does).

Anything outdoors, I am in. We use Roots Organic soil for our veggies, amending for second run at present.

Good luck, once your roots get hooked up outdoors, things will look a lot better to you.

I'm BAACCCKKKK, sorta. I made a video update last night as that was the best I could do at the moment. Thank you so much for all of your comments, I will respond to each one as soon as I'm able! I will also make sure to get you guys some more pictures, I have some that haven't made it up here yet.
Harvast in the Bud Castle has begun, 3 plants down :yahoo::yummy::slide:
I'm trying to do things the right way, ie keeping my plants whole (I did have to cut one into two large halves, due to lack of space in my drying box. Hopefully all will turn out well :bitingnails::reading420magazine: I'm of course terrified of skrewing things up in the home stretch amnd winding up with moldy or harsh hay buds! The humidity in the tent, which the drying boxes are in, is around 41-43% consistently, so I'm worried they'll dry too fast. I also am attemping a little quick drying of some of the lower shiska buds that got knocked off in the process of rigging the drying, but I don't know if my method it top notch, any tips of a good way to do a quick dry?? :helpsmilie:
Enjoy the video, happy toking!

What a lovely update. Obviously you're having a great time. :laughtwo: You have the sweetest setup and these girls are already rewarding you for your efforts. You even have a cloning tent. Geez, you lucky girl. :high-five: I wouldn't stress over the dry. It looks like you have a good plan for that too. I'm so damned impressed.

Life and death go hand in hand. It can be tough. I wish this were a real-time hug, but it's the best I can offer. :hug: Hold a little longer. It helps.

I'll be watching for your big harvest reports. You know, you can never take too many pictures of the kids. :love:

Had to laugh at the joy of parenting a curious toddler. Been a while. Haha!

Great update and great video!!

I've always wanted to do video updates. But I'm not entirely sure how well it would go

Girls look beautiful! Keep it up Beauty!!!

Very impressive, can't wait to see the outdoor girls. Are you using the Roots inside also?

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom