Berry's DIY DWC Diesel and West Coast Funk Soil Grow

i wanan say i know who made the oprah qoute but im drawin a blank.lol but seriously berry they are all looking gorgeous.

Fantasic! Those are going to give you enough herbage for a looong time..
Breeding a bunch of seeds for the outdoor season?

Yes, I am hoping for at least a lbs...but I think I will get more. I am making seeds for myself just for future grows. I wish I knew somewhere I could plant outside.

I took a pic today of the big diesel. Man, its getting freakishly large!! Ill post when its approved.

I have to say that is one good looking male berry, can't wait to see his progeny...

As for the stretch, that is just the way they are from seed... I had a couple that flowered at approx. 22in end up to be right around 60+..... to be honest I was much more pleased with the clone run of em.

But you have to factor in that you'll never truly realize a strains full potential from seed unless you pre-sex........ or clone em'.

Looking good regardless berry, You should get an easy elbow I'd think......

I have to say that is one good looking male berry, can't wait to see his progeny...

As for the stretch, that is just the way they are from seed... I had a couple that flowered at approx. 22in end up to be right around 60+..... to be honest I was much more pleased with the clone run of em.

But you have to factor in that you'll never truly realize a strains full potential from seed unless you pre-sex........ or clone em'.

Looking good regardless berry, You should get an easy elbow I'd think......

I did get 2 clones off of each female as soon as I saw their sex. So I have 2 mothers of each of the big females and I will keep the best pheno. Yeah, those males smell stinky too!!

Here are 2 pics I took of the diesel monster today.

Miss_Monster1.jpg

nice_stem.jpg

A shot of the stem on her. Its enormous. I cut all her lst ties so hopefully she will grow up more now and catch up to the rest.

Tomorrow I change the water in the hydro tub. I checked the water level today, the plants must have taken 4 or so gallons of it up. Im gonna have to start putting fresh pH balanced water in their place. It has to be very humid in that tub so the roots that aren't in the water should be fine.

I am giving the plants 1600 ppm. Tomorrow is day 22 and they are the farthest behind any of the others. So I am giving them the aggressive bloom formula. It has no floro grow, which will be good cause those plants dont need to have any more vertical growth.

Everything else is moving along just fine. I might just go take some close up bud shots right now. For now, im out like a trout :grinjoint:

this is harvest is going to be one to remember berry! cant wait. that stems is as thick as a white owl tube!

Yes she is pretty bushy. I am walking into a closet of green every morning. Its so awesome.

Here are the day 21 bud shots i have for you...

BB_day_21.jpg

BB_day_21_b.jpg

Both blueberry's

WCF_1_day_21.jpg

WCF #1. The shorter one.

hydro_diesel_day_21.jpg

Here is a hydro diesel. See how its so far behind all the others. As I said earlier, they are getting an aggressive blooming feeding tomorrow.

monster_day_21.jpg

Heres a bud from the big diesel.

As you can see, all of the plants except the hydros are starting their trichrome formation. I cant wait to see all these big buds filling the room!

Thats it for now, peace! :grinjoint:

wow that diesel looks very nice! is diesel a strong sativia strain?

wow that diesel looks very nice! is diesel a strong sativia strain?

Actually, its mostly indica...but this diesel was an outdoor plant that got pollenated accidently by either a mystery plant or it hermied and pollenated itself. Either way, i do think it has skinnier leaves, leaning toward sativa. Im guessing 1/2 and 1/2. I think I am going to cut the hydro's around 60 days and give more room to the rest of the plants till 70 days.

I gave another neem dose yesterday to all the plants for the whiteflys. They are definately subsiding, I think I need to find all some insecticidal soap, heard that does the trick for them. They at least need another dose of neem. After that, I am definately going to start the foliar sea tea spray.

There's some crazyness goin on. I had to set up a carbon filter today to get rid of the smell they are already making.

Thats just a little update for you. Happy growing till later, peace :grinjoint:

at any rate that diesel is still gorgeous. update sounds good. fuckin flies. always buzzin around being jerks..lol hopefully that last dose of neem you give em does the trick and you can move to the sea tea!

Its coming guys, don't worry. The 11 pics are taken and awaiting approval. So I will post them as soon as possible.

One thing that I'm not getting is that the clones in the DWC hydro are clones from the monster diesel that I am flowering, but the hydros are farther behind in their budding. You will see what I am talking about when I post the pics. I thought hydro made the plants finish early if anything...

Anyone have any ideas?

Pics will be up when they are approved. Promise.

Um, no, the monster diesel I cloned for sex before I flowered her, and she was from seed. Then I knew she was a she, so I took more clones for the run. Should they not finish at the same time? Either way, I am cutting this batch at 65 days cause I have to have my next batch going a few days after that.

Back
Top Bottom