DWC Bubbler Grow Tent First Attempt

d a y 3 3 B L O O M

WEEDY: man theyre so stiff now its really hard to :/... but i tried.. it saved me a couple inches.. anything i can get at this point!

pulled this one to the left some... towards the other plant jus cuz i dont wanna pull it out from under the light
IMG_0597.JPG

IMG_05961.JPG

IMG_05981.JPG

i broke it.... :(.... anyone been thru this kinda snap n survive???
IMG_06011.JPG

startin to fatten up!!!!
IMG_0600.JPG

this is confusing as hell here.. but this is the cola from the plant on the left.. i tied it to a post in the ceiling of the tent to lift it up n take a lil stress off the break in the stem. the bottom left of this pic is the broken stem, the far right is where its tied, which would be like the top of the cola
IMG_0602.JPG

IMG_0603.JPG

IMG_06042.JPG

this is all the more i trimmed her cuz.... those lil things all have a lil bud on em!!! i dont have the heart to snip em off... izzat cool??
IMG_06051.JPG

I just realized what this journals missing. I need sum pics with light off so you can see some color. Everythings so orange in there lol. Next time im around when the light JUST goes off ill snap a few. This is day 33 cuz i took all these pics yesterday btw

yeah im sure ive got a While.. these plants are huge, and for the most part, the bigger they are the longer they take (right OBX?? lol ;)). So plus the fact that ive only got a 400w, im going to take the tops first then let the next layer ripen. Then i was gonna see if i can get even ANOTHER layer under that to ripen.. like all that lil crap. Sumthin tells me it doesnt work like that but i guess the best way to learn is to try, aye?

thanks wheel! i havent stopped by at your grow for awhile, im sure youve got your f*ckin hands full for sure about right now! i usually jus have enuf time to stop in mine and update n check out one or 2 other grows.... ill stop by tho dude, thanks for pokin your head in mate

Hi Odorous
Your doing great. If that break still has a bit of a connection to the plant, it should survive, no problem. Good that you bent them over and actually it looks good. I know their a problem right now, but it'll work out. Fact is I wouldn't mind having that problem myself.:slide:
The branches on the lower part on the plants can be cut off. Especially if they only have those popcorn buds. Butcher and PitViper both cut em off up to 10 inches. I've cut mine off too. Theory is that the plants won't waste their resources on them any more and that energy can go to the upper buds.
Hope that helps you. I love your grow Buddy.:cheer:

Omm is right. I would cut those lil popcorns off it will all go to the colas. SO in theory your not losing out. YOur just losing it visually (if that makes sence). IMHO its worth shavin those legs. Get fatter buds up top, not scrawny ones down below. Cause yes people SIZE DOES MATTER...lol

yeah im sure ive got a While.. these plants are huge, and for the most part, the bigger they are the longer they take (right OBX?? lol ;)). So plus the fact that ive only got a 400w, im going to take the tops first then let the next layer ripen. Then i was gonna see if i can get even ANOTHER layer under that to ripen.. like all that lil crap. Sumthin tells me it doesnt work like that but i guess the best way to learn is to try, aye?

thanks wheel! i havent stopped by at your grow for awhile, im sure youve got your f*ckin hands full for sure about right now! i usually jus have enuf time to stop in mine and update n check out one or 2 other grows.... ill stop by tho dude, thanks for pokin your head in mate

Odorous, you can crop the top buds after they ripen and open it up for the next layer. You might also at the same time tie the lower buds up so they are all about the same level. Should help some in fattening them up.

Day 38 B L O O M

quick update b4 i leave gentleman... the tying helped out. the one on the left stands on its own now :slide: and the one the left i spun around so now its "arched back" is facing the light.. on toppa that, i took out the light hangers above the light and just attached it straight to the tent ceiling. this gave me another couple inches.. hopefully they dont grow into that or im Totally Screwed!

IMG_06132.JPG

IMG_06142.JPG

its "arched back"... thas what it looks like!
IMG_06152.JPG

some budshots on that ones cola
IMG_06163.JPG

IMG_06172.JPG

the top got pretty damn crispy :(
IMG_06181.JPG

aaaand its too lanky... getting top heavy
IMG_06191.JPG

see you all in a week or so!

looking good bro, dont be afraid to pull the tops over even more if you NEED to. better than starting a fire. lol. that snap looks fine, an i'm sure wil grow just fine. . . some people do that on purpose. I have, takes extra tome for it to recover, but it will recover just fine.

happy holidays bro.

WORRDD!! thanks guys!! hell yeah butch this new yearsa is gonna be sick! im outa town right now.. when i get home itll be like 2 or 3 dayss n then back to stoney heaven hell yeah!!

yeah wheel! thanks dude yeah man i told my roommate to pull what he needs to dude.. thas my plan for now.. jus pull what i need to aside n get those main colas harvested all crispy haha itll be dope but im stoked bout feelin the medicine. ha ... stay in touch! ill post when i return on wed! lata yall MERRY MUTHAFUCKIN XMAS!

i apologize 4 that last msg ppl... wayyy too much 2 drink... anyway, i bring you all NON-HPS pics.

B L O O M DAY

k im not gonna put a lotta narration in this post... typing from ps3 controller (idk how u do it weedy ha)

let the pics do the talking. how much longer yall think?? i was gonna do 1 more wk of nutes then 5 Or 6 days flush... since ive never flushed. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . yeeeeeaaah....

Sounds like you was having fun, that is what counts! :grinjoint:

I have one more grow then I get to try out a bubbler. I can't afford to switch, can't even afford the nutes for a few months lol. I think I might try Oldgrowerdude's formula as it fits my budget. :Rasta:

Looking good. :cheer: +rep

thats the way to do it Mountain..Start off slowly with your basic nutes then work your way up. No need to dive right in. Thats a newbie mistake forsure. just look at OGD's ladies just Dutchmasters a&b nothing welse. And his work is great. I say start w/ what you can then go from there. CfL's and a cardboard box like DFW's grow. All budget but great herb and thats what counts great ganj..LOL

mountain : yeah man i thought that a bubbler would be the simplest to build and run... i def dove in rookie style tho with an entire line of nutes.. hadda lotta issues in this first 20 pages haha. but i jus got my rez creating system down pat like 3 wks ago.. o well, live n learn! good luck n thx 4 stoppin in bro!

butch : yeah . . . . . ^ ^ haha how much longer u think i got bro??

OLD MED MAN ! ! ! ! : man!!! last night was Liftoff and wow... my friend had sum rlly potent meds too. . . just whoa... THANK YOU SIR! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOURS MY HAWAIIAN FRIEND!

ps. can you guys see the pics in my last post?? theyre jus boxes to me?... hmmm...

Back
Top Bottom