SCROG - Berry Bomb Feminized Hydro Home Grow

more pics

Bomb Berry SCROG - Lushy green wemon week 1 in PRE FLOWER

you will see one very small bomb berry that sort of living some how, but the stem is rotting and no roots at all, but the lil baby is going into flower also, roots are not brown but real white!

i spray CAL CARB FOR MICRO CO2 instead of EZBAGS OR PUMPS SYSTEMS

injoy..
image35243.jpg
image35242.jpg
image35241.jpg
image35240.jpg
image35239.jpg
image35238.jpg
image35237.jpg
image35236.jpg
image35235.jpg
image35234.jpg
image35233.jpg
image35232.jpg
image35231.jpg
image35230.jpg
image35229.jpg
image35220.jpg
image35219.jpg
image35218.jpg

heading into week 1 of flower from PRE-FLOWER!!

where doen to 4 bomb berrys & one cheese candy.

i made my clothing cabinet into a clone box/propergtor space.

i made 3 BOMB BERRY, 2 D-CHEESE CANDY clones. wich means a longer grow and will have a frind run my grow when i move out!!!

i also got rid of leaves that where no good to all plants so there looking naked and clean, i also tide down 3 nodes to the net, just waiting for the other branches to grow into.

i really expected my plants to be bigger and really grow but hey this is my first and not my last so my next will be somthing to see.

and will be even more plants grown.

i also doing a very old famers trick to clone with honey!!
image35257.jpg
image35362.jpg
image35363.jpg
image35364.jpg
image35365.jpg
image35366.jpg

thanks for the tip - never heard of using honey when it comes to cloning. I'm "old" school myself + old !!!!! (wonder why? maybe the honey is so thick it gives the clone's cells to start making roots - you know the honey protects the clone so it cam do it's thing, making roots. Can not see honey's properties as like in root stimulators (great white, ect) Nice to learn something new each day

THIS HOME GROW IS OVER, i wasent suspected of growing buy any one, but local COPS WHERE CALLED AND I WAS SNITCHED BUY THE CLOSEST PERSON TO ME. over fucking money that is mine.

thank you for the few that shared there truest input on my first grow.

lucky i made it out in time and called a cab to meet me around the coner, i dont know what is to come or if ill be hunted down for what i was doing but. never ever tell anyone even if it your wife, all good apples turn bad!!! if my face gets put on the news or something ill leak it...

peace to all!!

Back
Top Bottom