Best and safest websites?

HugePeckerhead

Ok.....so here's a small background. I got lucky and found one seed from some really good bud I bought. Can imagine how better it would be if it didn't get pregnant. anyways I started that seed nearly 2 months ago. Current picture of it is my profile picture. I built a grow box and all. I switched to 12/12 about 5 days ago. It is starting to show sex and sadly it's showing like it might be male. Bummer right? Anyways giving it a few days to know for sure. So it got me thinking .....why not plant more to improve odds. So with that said.....what is the best site price whys and all. Any help and tips will be appreciated. Thanks everyone.

Ok.....so here's a small background. I got lucky and found one seed from some really good bud I bought. Can imagine how better it would be if it didn't get pregnant. anyways I started that seed nearly 2 months ago. Current picture of it is my profile picture. I built a grow box and all. I switched to 12/12 about 5 days ago. It is starting to show sex and sadly it's showing like it might be male. Bummer right? Anyways giving it a few days to know for sure. So it got me thinking .....why not plant more to improve odds. So with that said.....what is the best site price whys and all. Any help and tips will be appreciated. Thanks everyone.

There are several really good sponsors of the 420 website here that I have used. @SeedsMan @Gary from The Vault and @DrSeeds are the ones I have used. I like using sponsors, since they pay the bills here. It pays to shop around, and also to sign up for their email updates for sales and deals etc. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom