Best LED light?

brownredroost

I'm in the market for a new LED light. There are so many good ones out there but I want the best for a 4 by 4 tent. I would like to hear opinions on the best and why. Money isn't an object. Thank you for your help.

I'm in the market for a new LED light. There are so many good ones out there but I want the best for a 4 by 4 tent. I would like to hear opinions on the best and why. Money isn't an object. Thank you for your help.
Have you taken a look at our sponsors?

I'd take a good look at Nextlight, Medic Grow and Mars hydro

This could be a good option too.

Or

The only LED I have tried so far is the HLG 550 RSPEC. It looks like they are discontinuing it, as they now have a 600 version. This light does all I need it to do in veg and flower, plants are happy and a lil sun burnt if I am not careful. I think a higher LED would be good for you if you plan on using C02. I can't experiment with that quite yet so the lights I have are more then powerful enough for me currently. Good luck on the hunt!

What kind of flowering footprint can you get away with?
I am usually about 24" or so above the canopy and the website suggests you can flower at 36" giving you a 6x6 footprint. So I am getting around 4x4 footprint of light. I am giving my plants a lil too much light though, but I read somewhere that plants use trichs as a sort of "sunscreen" so a lil bit of light stress can have positive results. It worked well for me last time. They are getting somewhere between 1050-1300 micromoles, so yeah a bit high. Here is a pic of how they turned out last time.

2dec2020.jpg

Well frickin' done :thumb:
Based even lol

I'm running a combined potential of 885 watts in a 5X5
My problem is heat......
If I crank the drivers much past 7PM the tent gets up to 25C
Pretty sure my circulation is lacking a bit
Anyway Much envy from me about your light

Back
Top Bottom