Best LED on the market?

roughneck 102

Ok I'll keep this short and to the point I am just getting into growing using cfls to veg right now and I'm wanting to find a top of the line led for my next grow or if I can get an led here in time would be nice...anyway so what I want to know is what is the best led light on the market? Money is not an issue I want the best and I know I'm going to have to pay for quality. Thank you. :)

The market is changing. Like greenhouses, everybody now wants one. Good luck in your pursuit and let us know your decision, because I want the answer also.

I've done a lot of reading on mars hydro never heard any complaints from anyone couple friends in here use them and love them...heard spider has good lights...and also in my own research seems growblu might be good but never heard anyone on here talk about them...spectrum king sounded good but one of my buddies on here said they were snake oil...so that's a no go...also wandering about these lights called "kind led" supposedly number one led grow light award for 2014

The best bang for your dollar is Mars-Hydro brand, I have there Mars II 1200(in a 4'x4' tent) and it rocks.

I've never heard anything bad about mars ll lights was about to get the 1600 but wanted to do more research...platinum grow light sounds like the type of light I'm looking for sounds like they stand behind their product with a 5 year warranty...cuz I have a 4x4 tent as well so definitely let me know how the platinum is if u get it

The Twilight spider series are pretty awesome, but pricey. The budmaster lights that have osrams is supposed to be pretty awesome too. But you still can't go wrong with mars, especially with the price.

If money is no object, you buy a bunch of spot and flood LED lights and bathe your plants like rock stars.

The best light is; "more than one". For lots of reasons.

Back
Top Bottom