BF Afghan Coco/Growstones Grow Sponsored By MightyGrow 2017

So im in a 4x4 tent i started with 1kw hps currently using under 800 watts of blurple this will be 4 rows of 3 cobs so 12 cobs total. The cobs will run a little over 600 watts max total. People say 2gpw is possible with cob. Used 4 185 drivers and 12 cobs.
That is gonna be very decent brother. Pretty sure you can get that 1kg mark :ganjamon:

Thanks guys! :passitleft:

Added 1/4tsp of humatrace and 1/2 tsp of grow
20170709_222506.jpg
1499667153758355784886.jpg
1499667137015333388690.jpg
149966711048978525839.jpg
1499667094637852673371.jpg
1499667066960303926457.jpg
14996670535541053157074.jpg
14996670435741132156411.jpg
149966702882746933765.jpg
14996670179231336190712.jpg
1499667007052762052804.jpg
1499666969852580321710.jpg

Afghans are going great, when do you plan on up potting?

Very soon i hope! Its so hard to find perlite! Home depot and lowes only carry MG perlite and that enriched with MG. Have to make a trip to the hydro shop for a big bag of perlite and coco. If not this weekend then for sure next weekend they will be moved into 5ers.

Sweet lights man!

Thank you so much BG! I cant wait to get these girls under them. It will be some time though. They will be big bushes by the time they go under.

Lookn great man nice light setup never go wrong with sum good ole cobs hey jus a quick question does ur mgo feeding chart say to use 1/2 tbsp of humatrace per gallon of growing medium or 1/2 tbsp PER plant?? Cuz im running out almost n now the sponsor is telling me it shud have only been 1/2 tbsp PER plant not per gallon i wonder if thats why my autos are being all burnt up that wud be really lame if i lose my plants over this cuz my chart says to do a 1/2 tbsp PER gallon not per plant plus now im almost out of humatrace idk but im not to happy today with this i hope i dont lose my babies they were doing so great to lol

Lookn great man nice light setup never go wrong with sum good ole cobs hey jus a quick question does ur mgo feeding chart say to use 1/2 tbsp of humatrace per gallon of growing medium or 1/2 tbsp PER plant?? Cuz im running out almost n now the sponsor is telling me it shud have only been 1/2 tbsp PER plant not per gallon i wonder if thats why my autos are being all burnt up that wud be really lame if i lose my plants over this cuz my chart says to do a 1/2 tbsp PER gallon not per plant plus now im almost out of humatrace idk but im not to happy today with this i hope i dont lose my babies they were doing so great to lol

Hey blaze im so sorry to hear that but thank you for the heads up!! After looking at the chart im perplexed myself! I thought it was 1tbsp for the initial mix but its 1tbsp per gallon once a week is what i see. That is an awful lot of fertilizer!! Ive been using 1tsp per 3 gallons in my dr earth dry fertilizer grow. If i went over 1tsp i know i would have problems. Im putting 1 tsp every 2-3 weeks in that grow
1tbsp per gallon every week does not sound right at all but its what they list.

Please clarify MGO im very confused here.
Screenshot_20170710-093210.png

I hope your babies make a come back blaze!! Wishing yiur girls the best! Since im in solos ive been doing 1/4tsp huma and 1/2tsp of grow. I haven't done it everyweek though. Im worried for when i transplant into 5ers.

The fertilizer amounts are correct, but the minerals should be used "per plant" not "per gallon of growing medium" The minerals are naturally occurring and should not harm your plants. I am working to get this issue fixed with the chart on the website. There was a mix up between me and the website designer. Sorry for the confusion, but no need to worry, the girls should be fine.

Hey blaze im so sorry to hear that but thank you for the heads up!! After looking at the chart im perplexed myself! I thought it was 1tbsp for the initial mix but its 1tbsp per gallon once a week is what i see. That is an awful lot of fertilizer!! Ive been using 1tsp per 3 gallons in my dr earth dry fertilizer grow. If i went over 1tsp i know i would have problems. Im putting 1 tsp every 2-3 weeks in that grow
1tbsp per gallon every week does not sound right at all but its what they list.

Please clarify MGO im very confused here.
Screenshot_20170710-093210.png

I hope your babies make a come back blaze!! Wishing yiur girls the best! Since im in solos ive been doing 1/4tsp huma and 1/2tsp of grow. I haven't done it everyweek though. Im worried for when i transplant into 5ers.
Yea i jus got ahold of sam at mgo (mighty grow organics) mgo is short for it and anyway he told me his web desinger or sum1 put the wrong one up on there site he said its supposed 2b 1/2 tbsp per plant but since ive been over doing it im guna stop the humatrace 4 alil while then start again half way threw flower or so so that way they keep gettn sum all threw out there life but yea i gotta ask him now if the humatrace was wrong are the other amounts wrong to amd see what he says ill let u n blood no what he tells me unless u jus wana email him urself its up2 u but yea thanx man i think im jus guna alter things and do it the way i wud think is best cause so far ive done great wen i had to just wing things and do it on my own wen no1 wud get back 2 me in time with help on anything and almost everytime they turned out 4 the best i mean lets be honest i have lost a few of my plants but for this being only my first year growing anything b4 i think im doin gud lol but yea man i think ill be able 2 bring my autos to a decent yield atleast and my photo im not worried about the worst case scenario is that i have to veg her alil bit longer to get her where i want her 2b but i think ill bring her around cuz she didnt have any burning jus droopy alil

The fertilizer amounts are correct, but the minerals should be used "per plant" not "per gallon of growing medium" The minerals are naturally occurring and should not harm your plants. I am working to get this issue fixed with the chart on the website. There was a mix up between me and the website designer. Sorry for the confusion, but no need to worry, the girls should be fine.

So if i understand properly its amend 1tbsp per gallon of medium every time you use it. Grow and bloom 1tbsp per gallon of medium every week 1tbsp per plant of huma? That still sounds like a lot of fertilizer, would be 5tbsp everyweek. Just want to make sure this is correct?

Yes it is correct. Sorry for the confusion. I will let everyone know when the corrected chart is online.

So if i understand properly its amend 1tbsp per gallon of medium every time you use it. Grow and bloom 1tbsp per gallon of medium every week 1tbsp per plant of huma? That still sounds like a lot of fertilizer, would be 5tbsp everyweek. Just want to make sure this is correct?
BedroomFarmer, With the dosage info the sponsor has provided you, can you configure how long the 6 lb bags last ?? I mean, Organically thinking, only feeding once per week in 5 gal containers, equals 5 tbsp each week, per plant. Does the set up you have , last a whole grow ?:morenutes:

Hey MGO! How many weeks of veg will the veg fert last if growing in a 5gal container and following the chart. Also how long will the bloom fert last with the same set up. Some strains take up to 3 months or more. Will one bag get us all the way to harvest???
I was jus thinkn of that same issue like an hour ago lol i hope so cuz i wud really hate to have 2 cut her short on a gud long veg time so i can end up with a beast instead of a wimpy wispy charlie brown christmas special :rofl: but yea i already decided tht i will be switching up to either doc buds hi brix kit or if my girls do better then ive been getting then ill jus switch up to mgo and get my hi brix grow on that way since its way easier to follow/understand then docs kit so i guess it all comes down to how good it works lol so far its working like a charm for my photo girl but my autos aren't taking it so gud massive rust like spots n yellowing like nute burn or something idk but it was as soon as i did week 5 with the xtra ammend i dnt think they liked it lol

Before i get my perpetual started i need to put my 4 flower buckets together in a recirc setup. Debating on whether to use pvc or flexible hose to tie it all together.

Back
Top Bottom