Bill The Cat's Pyramid Seeds Auto Kryptonite Grow

Another new week., Hard to believe summers over. The krypt. is really packing on the weight and getting very firm buds. Loads of trichs, but are still mostly clear. I'm planning to chop next sunday. I think I'm going to increase the guessed weight to 2 oz to 3 oz. Go on my annual trip to Amsterdam in November, so it should be well cured by the time I get back. Won't start a new grow until the first of the year. The next problem is what to grow next. I'm thinking a Haze gross cross, I love hazes. Getting tired of indicas that put me to sleep. The auto mazar I grew has been curing since 4-30. Has a very powerful stone, but it puts me to sleep in 30 - 45 minutes.

Auto_Kryptonite_2017-08-27_Day_81-0031.JPG

Auto_Kryptonite_2017-08-27_Day_81-0007.JPG

Auto_Kryptonite_2017-08-27_Day_81-0037.JPG

Pics in gallery
Peace

I'm really getting itchy to chop. The buds are really getting dense. Guess they do fill out in the last 2 weeks. She's starting to devour herself, leaves are starting to turn yellow. I want to try and set up to get some really good pics of this grow.

Well it's finally time to come down. Did a fairly good trim and is in the tent with humidifier on low. Buds are rock hard with a nice floral scent. I think I'm going to be way off on my estimated weight. The last few weeks I had to tie up the branches to prevent them falling over, hence the wires.

Auto_Kryptonite_2017-09-03_Day_88_Chop-0065.JPG

Auto_Kryptonite_2017-09-03_Day_88_Chop-0052.JPG

Auto_Kryptonite_2017-09-03_Day_88_Chop-0037.JPG

More in gallery
Peace.

I think I'm going to be way off on my estimated weight.

What is the final height? It looks like it's a great candidate for a tent-possible sativa.

I'm sitting here having a bowl of quick dried. I think letting it use all the nutes. I can actually taste this bud. Is harsh now of course with no proper drying and no cure. Has a floral taste on exhale. After 3 small puffs, cause of harshness and am quite buzzed. I forgot to put that in the previous post. It was 27" from top of media. The stated height from pyramids site is from 24" to 64". Sounds like they're not sure themselves. Will have dry weight in a week or so. No wet cause I hung up whole plant.

Well, time for the final update. Did pretty good on final weight. Got 90.6 grams or 3.2 ounces. Am having a j now. Has a very nice taste. Eager to try it after a couple months cure. Last journal until around Jan.

Auto_Kryptonite_09-11-2017_Dried-0002.jpg

Auto_Kryptonite_09-11-2017_Dried-0003.JPG

Very nice, Bill. Smoke one for us.
Not to worry. I'll smoke one for me and one for you, repeat many times. Thanks much.

Nicely done Bill, enjoy rhe smoke, keep us posted when you drop the new journal!
:Namaste:

Definitely will enjoy it. Yours is looking good. Under the lights it looks like sugar glaze.
See ya later.
Peace Bill

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Glad to hear. It's been curing since Sept. 11,2017. At first was quite harsh but after 2 or 3 months started getting really mellow. Very nice smoke but packs a good punch. I had it in Amsterdam 3 years ago but haven't seen it there since. Very fond of it.

Back
Top Bottom