Blackberry Auto 1st Grow

Iced Out Genetics

Hey new to the forum and autoflower community i am currently growing some blackberry auto with a top layer of fox farms happy frog and the bottom half is oceans forest i read that oceans forest is to strong for a younger plant and can burn it

received_249608064036920.jpeg

Hey new to the forum and autoflower community i am currently growing some blackberry auto with a top layer of fox farms happy frog and the bottom half is oceans forest i read that oceans forest is to strong for a younger plant and can burn it

received_249608064036920.jpeg
Hey IOG :ciao:
I'm in.:thumb:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Go little black berry go.... Good job so far iced out... Keep up the good work.. are you going to transplant her into a bigger or is this her forever home?

Nice, so because you have a tiny baby in a big pot, I recommend you be very careful with watering the big pot. For the first two weeks I would say water slowly in a circle roughly 4-6 inches from base of seedling and in small amounts. This will force roots to chase the water (promoting new roots) and by doing this in small doses(every 3-4 days) will ensure you have watered proper with out drowning the roots with water and blocking air flow until you have good roots established.

Alot of growers prevent this touchy process by staging from solo...to bigger pot...and then sometimes one more up potting, by allow roots to fill each fully before transplanting .

So just be easy and patient..

What up iced out, how are ya today.... So the plants look healthy but they are getting a little tall. I would move your light closer to stop that....and since you have a little room to fill pots you can mound it up to the stem for support.

Back
Top Bottom