Blackberry Auto 1st Grow

GO LIL BLACKBERRY GO
received_333330348950965.jpeg

Whoop whoop now you can't even tell she stretched :high-five: . Now just keep light lower and make sure to have a fan blowing over top of pot.....will help cool her off and the gentle swaying from the wind will strengthen her main stem.

They seem to be picking up alil more
received_5164799556949536.jpeg

received_5135548983231813.jpeg
Oooooooooo things are about to start getting fun... Can start thinking about topping and training..... any ideas of shape or goal in mind or just grow some good greenery?

I would wait for it to have forth node starting fifth.... Then top it there to start. This will give you two mains to start with that you could start lst for shaping or wait for growth and re top turning two to four mains.... I guess all depends how you want to do it.....the sky is the limit.

nice start.
be careful with that mylar. if it catches it flames up violently fast. also flat panel mylar is one of the worst surfaces for a grow space as it creates hot spots, which raises the risk of making your plant hermie.

also don't put it under your plant. cannabis doesn't like light reflected on the underside of the leaves. no plant really does.

nice start.
be careful with that mylar. if it catches it flames up violently fast. also flat panel mylar is one of the worst surfaces for a grow space as it creates hot spots, which raises the risk of making your plant hermie.

also don't put it under your plant. cannabis doesn't like light reflected on the underside of the leaves. no plant really does.
Thanks and I removed the mylar and installed windshield Sunblockers

This should help.... I looked at the pics again I still see no sign of sex. What is you light schedule cuz normally it will only show after a week or so under a 12 on 12 off schedule for photoperiods.....and autos will obviously do it automatically.

male-female-preflowers.jpg

picture (1).jpeg

Back
Top Bottom