Blackberry Auto 1st Grow

Yessir....and actually if you don't mind the electric bill autos can be ran 24/0, which is what I do except during the "night hours" (12am-6am) I don't turn light off I dim to %25....idk why lol it's just how I do it

Thanks and I removed the mylar and installed windshield Sunblockers

oddly the windshield shades don't carry the same risk. i use a mylar bubble wrap the same as you used the sheeting. it's the backing on the flat sheeting that is the risk. other mylar type materials are made a bit different. toss a deflated mylar balloon in to a fireplace some time and you'll see what i'm referring to.

the very best wall covering is flat white paint. not gloss or semi-gloss. flat white paint is by far the best if you can swing it. you can also get a pebbled mylar similar to the insides of a grow tent. i just went with a double sided mylar bubble wrap which would be choice 3.

IMG_20220624_201442652.jpg

New setup coming soon

have you pulled the trigger yet ?

there are offerings through the board sponsors that may help you along with discounts. and there are other brands that have been received a bit better by the members.

Switching to tent has been great 1 day in with new lights
received_373078531634758.jpeg

IMG_20220717_103030_02.jpg

IMG_20220717_103030_01.jpg

IMG_20220717_103030_01.jpg
Look good my friend. :yahoo:
Just curious though the girl at the back in flower.
What happened to her fan leaves?
Poor duck is bare.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom