Buds in veg stage?

adudecalledjay

What Strain is it? The Purp (Jordan of the Islands)
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Indica. Ratio isn't indicated.
How Many Plants? 2
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Veg
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? Day 29 of VEG
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
800 ml coco coir
800 ml clay pebbles (only because it’s what I have on hand -- would have used perlite instead if I had some)
200 ml manure compost
200 ml mushroom compost
400 ml earthworm castings
1tbsp bat guano (heavy feeding is 1 tbsp per gallon, so we’re almost doubling that)
2 tbsp Rock Phosphate (45 ml per 4000ml of soil - same as bone meal)
4 tbsp Green Sand (90 ml per 4000ml of soil )
26ml (~2 tbsp) Bone Meal (45ml per 4000ml of soil or 1:89)
10 ml (~2 tsp) Kelp Meal (14.8 ml per 3790 ml of soil or 1:256)
1 tbsp per plant mycorrhizae at roots during transplant

If Soil... What Size Pot? 1.5L
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? MARS HYDRO TS 3000W
Is it Air Cooled? No
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? Day 28C, Night 19C
RH of Room/Cabinet? 60% Day, 75% Night
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 6.5 water-in
Any Pests? A couple of fungas gnats... nothing else observed on leaves or soil
How Often are you Watering? Far too often... we're in an overwatered state. On day 4 of letting them dry out.
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? None. Just brita filtered water pH'd to 6.5
Size or Square Footage of Room? 16 ft2 (4x4)

Issue
I've had a over-watering issue for the last couple weeks, so my plants are looking pretty bad right now as they are drying out. I have a journal on these in my signature (The Purp) for more details.

My question is... why does it look like my plants are growing buds on the top and all nodes??? I have two plants and both are doing the same thing.

Any help would be appreciated :)

20200622_102004.jpg

20200622_102040.jpg

Thanks Dwight Monk & Hplar!

Is it weird that they're showing like this in VEG? The reason I ask is that I really don't want to grow autos, so I may not re-attempt with new beans if that's the case :)

Their Males..chuck em out and start over
Starting over for sure... the question was do you think the seeds are autoflowering? Is that why there's such early nanners, or do all males show that early in spite of 18/6 lighting?

Did you buy auto seeds?
Nope! That's why I'm confused :)

If they were female flowers that well developed then I'd be confident I received an autoflower. I don't know if this is expected growth for a photo-period male plant under 18/6 light... I've never grown out males.

If they are photo-period I will try to grow them again. If they are auto-flower then I'll give the seeds to a friend -- I'm aiming to get a mother plant out of this.

If worse comes to worst I'll drop just one bean and see what happens... just wanted to save soil/lights if possible.

Thanks for trying to understand. Sorry if I'm not being clear what I'm trying to figure out!

In my experience Males can go all out like that w/o changing to Flower on your lights, once they old enough just like ladies throw out preflowers but they seem to throw them out a little harder.

In my experience Males can go all out like that w/o changing to Flower on your lights, once they old enough just like ladies throw out preflowers but they seem to throw them out a little harder.
Awesome, thank you Dwight Monk :Namaste:

In that case I'll drop some new Purp beans and hope for the best!

Back
Top Bottom