C5Rftw's 2nd Deep Water Culture Grow

Just means you have to do it again when you are eligible! That harvest ought to last for awhile! I use about 1oz per month for me and the wife plus all the hash, oil ,etc. so your last two grows would probably supply me for close to a year and I could actually increase my uptake! LOL!

Just means you have to do it again when you are eligible! That harvest ought to last for awhile! I use about 1oz per month for me and the wife plus all the hash, oil ,etc. so your last two grows would probably supply me for close to a year and I could actually increase my uptake! LOL!

Im actually already starting new girls. 6 total this time, 2 tubs, three in each with 12gal res each. maybe I wont choke some out. I finally got to see one the plants that had been covered up and it was just premature bud already dried. Poor girl has probably died 2 weeks ago. , I just like to save the different kinds, but yah I see what you mean, I probably dont need to right now.

Well, the total darkness is really maturing the plants faster! this one was from 10% amber to 50% percent amber over 24hrs. This was my strongest plant I think.

Actually had a premature turn out to be smokable lol.

Picture_01819.jpg

Picture_01921.jpg

Picture_02014.jpg

out of focus, sry.

Picture_02114.jpg

Picture_02312.jpg

Picture_0228.jpg

scissor hash. 2 hairs I gotta pull out, I swear, there is a hair in every photo I take. The main coon sheds a lot. He never even goes near the room too.

Picture_02411.jpg

2 new girls. other four clones are still in the clone chamber.

Picture_02513.jpg

Thanks man. It is the biggest one of them and I just weight to see what she ways dry.

thanks man, not as fast as yours but yah I how a good bit. I cant grow soil near as good as you SS, so its nice to have some hydro. The first batch in 9 days cured now and it gets me blazed

lol, I hope its a 1/2 lb but based how this bud drys, it will be around 1/4 I think. this is the second half of the plant that I let flower more, so I might have a 6-7 oz plant here. That would be insane, its all drying now so I will know the weight in 6-7 days, I imagine this might take a while to dry.

thanks for the compliment bro but im sure the dro is way better ....:bongrip:

C5R,I got a little question, how do you keep your plants (leaves) looking so good right up to harvest ? What PPM do you use during flowering ? I've been up to 1300-1400 and it seems they lock out, my ppm will rise over a day or two ? Fry mentioned he's been running 500 and I was wondering if you were running lower ppm too.? You guys always have very healthy looking grows consistantly . Mine always look burnt ! Thanks :peace:

C5R,I got a little question, how do you keep your plants (leaves) looking so good right up to harvest ? What PPM do you use during flowering ? I've been up to 1300-1400 and it seems they lock out, my ppm will rise over a day or two ? Fry mentioned he's been running 500 and I was wondering if you were running lower ppm too.? You guys always have very healthy looking grows consistantly . Mine always look burnt ! Thanks :peace:

The PPM should be at the highest in the begging of flowering and taper down to a 1/2 or a 1/3 of the highest ppm.. SO 1300, taper down to 650 or even better 400-500 at the end or ripening stage. Think of it as a hill. You climb up, then you climb down.

Back
Top Bottom