Canada Guy's Medical Fusion Grow

Day 37

The ladies are doing very well. Temps are still around 24-25 during the day and humidity is stuck at like 60. At night temps are down to around 19-20 and humidity is at 100. The three LSD are for sure female, and I'm glad as they were feminized lol. The Diesels are showing no signs either way yet. I spent about 2 hours training again, you can tell they are lower now but by the morning they will be back up again. Some of the fan leaves are now the size of my hand. Overall this new set up is working great, yay!

The ladies

420-magazine-mobile318828570.jpg

Looks female to me

420-magazine-mobile1771942558.jpg

That's a big leaf

420-magazine-mobile745555525.jpg

Grow babies grow!

Thanks for the reply. Just wondering if you have an idea about hemp helping with decreasing depression?

Hemp is unlikely to help with depression. The euphoria of THC in cannabis helps with depression bit the key anti-depressent qualities of cannabis comes from the terpenes found in individual strains and plants. While hemp has some terpenes in common with cannabis (myrcene and beta caryophylene) which have some stoned and anti-tumor effects in common with cannabis, the terpene most associated with anti-anxiety is linalool. Hemp contains linalool. but so does lavender so one could get better linalool effects by sniffing lavender plants or lavender essential oil (there really is a scientific basis for aromatherapy.) Similarly, the main anti-depressant terpene is limonene, which as you might guess is common in citrus. I have never heard hemp fiber described as lemony or citrus-like, so I rather doubt hemp has major anti-depressant qualities. You are better off drinking fresh squeezed lemonade or mimosas.

Disclaimer: I have no medical training and have rarely experienced depression - my knowledge is only from internet research.

Day 40

Still growing well. Everyone got some nutrified water, and more LST. Diesel #4 is female, yay! I found a weed growing in my weed. I think it's time to up pot again. Also next time I think I should water sooner, they were very dry.

The ladies

420-magazine-mobile1623302965.jpg

Wtf? A weed in my pot of weed

420-magazine-mobile1026062218.jpg

Diesel #4 - looks female to me

420-magazine-mobile814270160.jpg

It's been 10 days since the last up pot

420-magazine-mobile334824278.jpg

420-magazine-mobile455450609.jpg

Curious CG, do you have a target for when you'll flip to flower? I'm about a week behind you and as it's my first time I have no feel for when I'll be ready.

Curious CG, do you have a target for when you'll flip to flower? I'm about a week behind you and as it's my first time I have no feel for when I'll be ready.
Lol, could be a couple weeks or another month. For me, when the 4x4 half of the tent is full of green canopy I stop LST and switch so they start growing up. I have heard some stretch a lot, so flip at 2/3 of the height available, I have never had that problem. I am also going for a heavier yield, not for a faster harvest.

I'm in no rush either, would definitely extend my time in veg to get the best end result. I figure it'll end up being before the end of June, but who knows for sure. One of my 2, the 24K, is said to stretch a lot in flower, so I was thinking of flipping when I'm down to 2/3 of my available height to be safe. But I'll just keep LSTing and wait til it feels right.

It's cool to be a week behind you because it gives me a good idea of where things are going. It looks like I'm hitting the same kind of growth spurt you saw at about the same time. Mine have really started to kick it up since I got a handle on my pH issue from last week.

Back
Top Bottom