Canada Guy's Medical Fusion Grow

Yup, the method listed extracts plant material into a tincture which you then consume. Period. That's what a tincture is.

It is not the first step of preparing an oil or something to vape. If oils, waxes, and chlorophyll come along, that's fine.

Leaving the material in contact with the alcohol for a few days ensures that more stuff gets extracted.

The same goes for the coconut oil infusion: you extract the plant material into the oil and then consume the oil that contains the plant material.

No offense meant - you are 100% correct about a tincture being a tincture.

Happy Thanksgiving Day to Canadians and others who may particpate today

Harvest update.

The deed is done! After a total of 12 hours trimming, LSD 1 is now hanging. In about 4-5 days we will find out the final dry weight. She has fewer, but much larger colas than her sisters did.

She was a monster

420-magazine-mobile1635834283.jpg

The gallery is open one final time this year.

420-magazine-mobile312475762.jpg

Harvest update.

LSD 1 is now dry. She yielded 3/4 of a pound!!! Yay!! Proper update with pics coming tomorrow.

So like 12 ounces off one plant bro that's insane awesome job

Alright guys here is the big update!

First of all I want to thank Grow Lights Canada for the fantastic gear, shipped right to my door. For under $900 CDN total I was able to grow a ton of my own high quality medicine. The price included upgraded 1680D tent material, and I chose to go with a 6" fan/filter/bulb housing combo. I wanted to have lots of air movement, and I wanted a durable, light proof, and smell proof tent. Guys usually you don't want to go cheap on your gear, but Fusion Hut makes some really good quality stuff for a great price.

LSD 1 yielded a total of 306 grams, or 10.9 ounces. Almost 3/4 of a pound.

The grand total for this grow is a whopping 818 grams, or 29.2 ounces, or 1.8 pounds! For a single 600 watt light I am very happy indeed!

This final weight is not including the many grams of samples and pre harvest buds, or the several ounces of trim.

Alright, here are the pics everyone is waiting for.

Empty bowl

420-magazine-mobile2079702638.jpg

Full bowl

420-magazine-mobile998442606.jpg

The entire haul

420-magazine-mobile37525559.jpg

The end?

420-magazine-mobile2109378792.jpg

This concludes my grow, thank you very much everyone for following along.

This concludes my grow, thank you very much everyone for following along.

What an awesome adventure to have witnessed. Thank you for sharing your journey. Due to the fact it'll be a year before you are cultivating again, watching this journey come to an end is both joyous and sad. Sad that it's over, joyous for that harvest. Dude, you were so worried to get even a little. Well you got a lot. Enjoy. Please stay in touch with the community. We always enjoy your input. Congrats CG on a great haul. Your attention to detail on the grows warranted a hardy end. Green thumb you have sir.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :bravo:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey buddy, inspired, I am running 5 LSD in a vertical grow with screens. Should be mounting them to the frames and screens next week. In day 31 of veg.
20171031_083808_2_.jpg
20171030_100434_2_.jpg
20171030_100427_2_.jpg

GR

Back
Top Bottom