Canadian Growers Group & Friends

I've only tried a few autos and yes, to be brutally honest ........ they tasted like shit. The greenhouse will get to hot! Mine was closed yesterday, 46 c. My better half just coined this plant Stinky Prick.:) Humidity can be a problem also. I have a 20 in. vent and end up rolling up my sides anyway. Greenhouse is a dead giveaway for the rippers. Ours is for food.

20230423_104235_resized.jpg

20230423_104436.jpg

My greenhouse is super hot in the summer. Thieves can still smell them, in high temps they stink even harder
. Greenhouse is good for rain in the fall

i find the marijuana smell ways more on humid rainy days 10x .. once had a one plant grow in my 1 bd apt on the 9th floor of a 22 story high rise.. i could smell my plant 50 yrs on the ground outside the lobby doors walking home
one rainy sept day. whole lobby, elevators, and hallways smelt great !!!!!!! white widow 5 ft tall.. day 55 .. stank..

one plant!

What is the best way to smoke that stuff? iGNORE THAT, JUST SCROLLED UP.... Do you mix it with anything?

i smoke the rosin on my rig with electric nail.. mostly sometimes spread on paper roll with a joint but not as nice..

u have to be a grower to smoke rosin.. i pressed 14.5 grams yesterday all gone 2.3 grams .. if i smoked joints
that would lasted a week maybe.. so your weed goes super fast .. im having a good harvest binge in the rosin i guess
these days.. and still need to do my taxes.. dam.. better go press some more rosin and get higher..

Thanks to indoors i have some control over that stuff. Like it or lump it radiation has a future. So much better to just not let the stuff germinate. Got to hot for HPS and back to leds ........ it is way more manageable. A good dose of humic and fulvic acid acid in the vascular system will dye plants purple but these are natural.

20230427_082526.jpg

Thanks to indoors i have some control over that stuff. Like it or lump it radiation has a future. So much better to just not let the stuff germinate. Got to hot for HPS and back to leds ........ it is way more manageable. A good dose of humic and fulvic acid acid in the vascular system will dye plants purple but these are natural.

20230427_082526.jpg
What type of radiation are we talking about here Oddy, UVA UVB? Both are natural from the sun, that's why outdoor plants seem greener I guess and do so well. BTW I've got 10 seedlings started and I 'll put them outside for good in a couple weeks. Oh and reading a long here, I don't have a problem with cannabis odor because mine smell more like citrus instead of skunk. Skunk is a dead giveaway in these parts, Rippers as Oddy calls them would take them in a blink.

What type of radiation are we talking about here Oddy, UVA UVB? Both are natural from the sun, that's why outdoor plants seem greener I guess and do so well. BTW I've got 10 seedlings started and I 'll put them outside for good in a couple weeks. Oh and reading a long here, I don't have a problem with cannabis odor because mine smell more like citrus instead of skunk. Skunk is a dead giveaway in these parts, Rippers as Oddy calls them would take them in a blink.

Hi Zem.. uva and uvb have absolutely nothing to do with the colour green...

the green you see is being reflected not absorbed by the plant from the SUN green rays all of them.. thats
why plants look more green outside because more green light around..

its the heart of the visible light spectrum..

The simplified explanation of UVA/UVB is that it is what Copper Tan tries to take credit for. Its radiation that gives you a tan and can purify certain pathogens such as mold and even viruses in strong enough doses. As a note the UVA/UVB lights are to be turned off when working around them as they can cause eye damage (that why sun glasses are used in holiday settings). Also I see that the light is recommended to be on for approx. 2 hours in the middle of a light cycle.....Some of the high end commercial LED lights have it all incorporated in their systems now .. How To Use UVB Light To Your Advantage - California LightWorks

The simplified explanation of UVA/UVB is that it is what Copper Tan tries to take credit for. Its radiation that gives you a tan and can purify certain pathogens such as mold and even viruses in strong enough doses. As a note the UVA/UVB lights are to be turned off when working around them as they can cause eye damage (that why sun glasses are used in holiday settings). Also I see that the light is recommended to be on for approx. 2 hours in the middle of a light cycle.....Some of the high end commercial LED lights have it all incorporated in their systems now .. How To Use UVB Light To Your Advantage - California LightWorks

uva uvb lights cause skin cancer. dna absorbs uv light and is destroyed.. killing some pathogens..

most water in drug production, big pharma is treated with uv light .. water is washed purified before manufacturing ..

Gamma and x ray. South America is capable of flooding foreign markets with weed. Nuke anything and it will meet phytosanitary requirements. Dirt cheap S. American sativa would suite me just fine. All food from the is supposed to be irridated.

Hi Zem.. uva and uvb have absolutely nothing to do with the colour green...

the green you see is being reflected not absorbed by the plant from the SUN green rays all of them.. thats
why plants look more green outside because more green light around..

its the heart of the visible light spectrum..
Yes green is reflected but the plants still protect themselves by producing their own sunscreen: (From Wholesale Horticultural Supplies | Hydroponic Equipment - Stealth Garden)

"It has been proven that UV light influences photomorphogenic responses including gene regulation, flavonoid biosynthesis, leaf and epidermal cell expansion, stomatal density, and increased photosynthetic efficiency. However, don’t forget that UV radiation can also damage membranes, DNA, and proteins.

That’s why many plants undergo photomorphogenic changes designed to protect them from these rays when their photoreceptors sense the presence of radiation. For example, numerous agricultural crops can synthesize simple phenolic compounds and flavonoids that act as sunscreens and remove damaging oxidants and free radicals."

So the natural tendancy of plants is to protect themselves from too much UVA and UVB radiation. Having said that my sativas usually have lighter leaves because of their genetics, but their buds tend to be quite dark.

Gamma and x ray. South America is capable of flooding foreign markets with weed. Nuke anything and it will meet phytosanitary requirements. Dirt cheap S. American sativa would suite me just fine. All food from the is supposed to be irridated.
Yes, I always wanted to try Celestial Temple from Ecuador, it's supposed to be amazing gear.

Thanks for the link. kinda pricey though. May try out the small one for a comparison grow.

Back
Top Bottom