Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Quite sure I won't be there but I see Ice Cube has a bunch Canadian dates this spring. Pressing a bunch of rosin today for gummies. It's a learning curve for me and need to make my own. I'm not that experienced with edibles but it seems like 5mg in one is a joke, like farting in a hurricane.
What do you have for a press ? I'm considering one

There's so many machines out there that will do the job and prices are getting better. Nothing fancy for me, I have a 4 ton Dab Press that was a hand me down. The little thing just doesn't know how to die! Great for me because I like pressing a little more often and mostly dry sift. 6 ton would be more than adequate for myself if the 4 ton ever dies. Great to have spring on the way to the east coast! Reading about the carbon tax this morning. Nobody is telling me what rabbit Skippy will pull out of his hat to cover it.:) Have a great weekend!

Thanks, regrowth' On amazon, they sell all types of colloidal silver, some vegan??

Not sure which one I need but it's not as expensive as I thought. Would you mind checking this link out and tell me what you think?

Would be in your debt. :Namaste:

@scottreid1966, I don't have much experience with this unfortunately,
just something I've looked into and plan to experiment with some day.

People say STS is the way to go if you want the best success rates
but sourcing the Silver Nitrate and Sodium Thiosulfate can prove to be difficult.
I had found a lab in Toronto that would ship it, but it seems their site is down now...
You can find STS on amazon, however it's marked up so ridiculously that CS is a better option.

No recommendation as far as brands go, unless maybe you can find what was used in those threads.
Mostly, you want something 50ppm or greater apparently. I bought some on amazon last year that claims to be 500ppm and assuming I didn't get scammed, I plan to dilute it to roughly 50ppm with distilled water and give it a go.
If you want to know which I bought, I can check for you, although it remains untested.

but sourcing the Silver Nitrate and Sodium Thiosulfate can prove to be difficult.
I had found a lab in Toronto that would ship it, but it seems their site is down now...
You can find STS on amazon, however it's marked up so ridiculously that CS is a better option.

No recommendation as far as brands go, unless maybe you can find what was used in those threads.
Mostly, you want something 50ppm or greater apparently. I bought some on amazon last year that claims to be 500ppm and assuming I didn't get scammed, I plan to dilute it to roughly 50ppm with distilled water and give it a go.
Pretty easy to make colloidal silver

Now I wish I knew more about chemistry. I got a shift in my well water. PH is 7.8, takes a ton of down to get to 6.5 then it drops like a stone ???.

You may wish to use a water distiller to reduce the total ppm of your water source and re- combine with your well water. It is a calcium buffer common to well water which is being overcome by the pH down. A water quality report would identify what unique water properties the water source poses es.

you can use an RO filter on the well water and / or mix the RO with well water for the same effect. if you go with straight RO you'll probably wind up putting calcium back in.

My normal go to is cutting it with rain water. Evergoing battle i have with a dug well. The buffering is new and mostly from the ground getting over saturated all summer. I can live with it, sometimes I melt snow but it's a pain. I filter and uv sterilize it, beyond that I'd be afraid to test it.

sometimes snow and rain water can test out kinda bad. it's good to check it. depends on things like where you live, the amount of industry, and wind patterns. for the most part it's a safe bet.

is crop king and rocket seed same company?
seems like they are buying up all the smaller seed banks like @BCBD

well that sucks. i used to really like bcbd. i wonder if they're selling crap now.

Right after legalization buddy at the local bait and tackle shop had the whole Rocket line for sale, on the rack. Police didn't care and he sold out in 6 days.

a couple garden nurseries had a rack of cannabis seeds for sale last yr when they opened up in the spring. they sold out in 10 days or so. i didn't see them but i'm gonna go have a look this yr.

i'm told they might be adding clones as well. i have no clue on the legality of either under our laws.

We are very sorry to hear this. For the record, Crop King hasn't been a sponsor here in a long time, so there's most likely no discount for being a member here. I know this doesn't help now, but in the future if you purchase from our current sponsors, we can intervene and get involved :goodluck:
Hello 420. Although I responded a while ago, Crop King was a sponsor at the time and I should have pestered you about their non response to my many phone calls, but I don't like to pester. They could have at least respected the 420 discount. I spent $500 in seeds so the discount was somewhat significant,
Yet I see that they are a sponsor still.................
I will have that 2nd order of seeds in storage for a while. Need to augment my sativa cache.
Thanks anyways but I will never give them a thumbs up.
In conclusion;
Their double order of auto-flowers are shite, yielding barely an ounce, indoor. I follow @Bill284 method and have been successfull with their Cafe Racer. In other words, got screwed 3 times over. Double ordered, no rebate and shite strains.

I do very much appreciate the work you all have been doing and my comments, in no way, reflect on you.

I love you guys!
:thanks: :Namaste::thumb:

If you want to know which I bought, I can check for you, although it remains untested.
Thanks, regrowth, I put the link in my previous response. I am curious to know if it is the right product. If the link doesn't work, please just give me basic info.

Researching it shows that it has many health benefits. May even start making my own since I am aging at an alarming rate.. :eek: :cool:
Thanks again for the info, 420 Bro!

:Namaste:

Thanks, regrowth, I put the link in my previous response. I am curious to know if it is the right product. If the link doesn't work, please just give me basic info.

Researching it shows that it has many health benefits. May even start making my own since I am aging at an alarming rate.. :eek: :cool:
Thanks again for the info, 420 Bro!

:Namaste:

I've read somewhere that it's hard to test the PPM of silver solutions, so when making your own, some people recommended stopping the process once the value your meter reports stops rising, essentially making it as concentrated as you can. There's some threads on here somewhere with people making it. Or if you purchase it, you're left to trust the lab reports done on the CS solution - if any. Shouldn't matter too much which you chose as long as you get 50ppm or greater. Here's what I bought in case it helps: "Ultra Silver 500ppm" by Bountico.

Here's the way I make mine. My generator runs on 25 to 27 volts and I can make a 40 to 50 ppm 8 oz.solution in about 70 minutes at about 70 degrees, half that 85. Up to 40 ppm you get ions and up to med size nano particles. After 40 ppm the nano particles get larger. After a half hour it needs stired every 20 minutes and black silver oxide needs cleaned of the negative terminal silver. I chuck it after 3 days, it starts going amber from the different size particles starting to stick together. Not really complicated and reliable.

HASHISH!!

Messenger_creation_50276263-ba9d-4842-a924-a9f0def9643b.jpeg

Messenger_creation_c00e7d7c-cccb-483e-9f3f-998e2bb75a8c.jpg

Messenger_creation_b6575dc7-03b3-4bf6-8ea6-6ebdbd21107d.jpeg

Messenger_creation_f6278498-3c8d-40d4-a54d-012f3c5d71e6.jpeg

Messenger_creation_4854de21-68a1-4b37-a26a-a62bf9845918.jpg

Anyone remember back in the day opium hash ?? i got some poppy seeds to grow and i'd more than likely only guy making opium hash anymore, to dream the dream :lot-o-toke:

Anyone remember back in the day opium hash ?? i got some poppy seeds to grow and i'd more than likely only guy making opium hash anymore, to dream the dream :lot-o-toke:
Would love to give that a try. Never had opium for fear of addiction and have no idea where to get it.

Never even heard of opium hash. I can't sleep for shit without my nightly indica and rarely get more than 4 hours as it is.

How do you feel when you wake up after smoking it?

Would love to give that a try. Never had opium for fear of addiction and have no idea where to get it.

Never even heard of opium hash. I can't sleep for shit without my nightly indica and rarely get more than 4 hours as it is.

How do you feel when you wake up after smoking it?
Only tried once back in the day when bars had bands. 3 puff's and I was fucked up like acid and weed stone. I remember no one took more than 3 puffs and some only one puff and everyone was fucked up dancing.

Back
Top Bottom