Canadian Legal Grow - Nebula II - Durga Mata II - White Widow - All Kush

Alright. So heres an update. They will be like that for a day or two. Needed to flush again figured out the problem. The ph of the mycor is actually not neutral i did a small test in a solo cup as i had to see what else it could be as the others are slowly showing signs also and the water in tested around 7.6 and the water out tested around 6.7 so by adding water at 6.7 tske off 1 thats 5.7. The ph was off. Watch if ever you use mycor. Do the dame test

Promix HP bad bad bad .. well ok not bad, but can be and i must say many have had issues with it, flush soil, PH it to 6.5 before using it.

Glad they are rebounding hope they recover fully for you.

Same here tonight ill post pics. They are deficient for mutes as its been at least 4 days without but ph needed to be sorted first.

okay guys, we are back with an update and some pictures. i want to start off by saying that the Nebula II s that were not doing so hot got a good trim so yes they look like sticks with some tops but the leaves were dead anyways but they are growing fast now and they have bounced back. Also, the All Kush is crazy tall. will have to figure something out as its way taller than the other ones. Also, theres a surprise that i didnt expect that you will see in one of the pics and ill explain what happened.

They got Nutes today finally, after all the water ph issues, its all sorted the soil is almost all leveled out now so its going great, plants are growing great im thinking in about 4 days the lights will need to be higher for sure. i have a knot system on the ropes and so they just hook in at different heights. its working great as i can put them different heights easily and i can put them way up when i water and that.

so since i didnt want to give them too much nutes i went with the middle which is 2ml for every litre of water. the full is 4 ml. so i made just under 20 litres of it so i put 35 ml of nutes. They all got a good feed and good drainage.

this is all of them.
day_1814.jpg

this one here is the nebula II's on the left and the Durga Mata II's on the right. doing well so far.
Nebula_Durga_mata.jpg

in front we have the white widow and the two behind are the Durga Mata II's
day_18_Durga_mata_WW.jpg

The All Kush growing like crazy. I am pretty excited for this one as its a High THC strain and it should be a good one to help me sleep at night when mixed with one of the 1 to 1's (nebula II/Durga Mata II)
Day_18_All_Kush.jpg

The Durga Mata II's have a little surprise in store for me, it seems like they have a small branch that decided to come out and grow right towards the bottom on the far back one, and the one in front of it started as well but its really small. the one in the back is big enough and growing so pretty excited for the extra branches and buds when its all done. they may also become clones so WIN WIN
day_18_durga_mata_surprise.jpg

Post, comment, tips are all welcome. Happy days, PS hope everyone had a good 420.

Yeah they are catching up so should be good. Abother week or two and if they go well, clone them throw them into flower

Not cheap?

They are $20.00 per clone thats cheap and about $50.00 per clone to the door shipped..

If ya find elsewhere cheaper then that let us know so we can buy there instead.

Not cheap?

They are $20.00 per clone thats cheap and about $50.00 per clone to the door shipped..

If ya find elsewhere cheaper then that let us know so we can buy there instead.
I know cheap but total for clones + shipping + clone shippers = 540.00 for 12 clones. In my books that's = not cheap.
I realize 20.00 per clone is a good price but said and done it adds up.
Still very happy

Sorry everyone was super busy past little bit but have been taking pics so will update tonight for sure with pics from the past couple weeks.

So found out i can post pics direct from my phone instead of uploading and all that on the computer.

So these pics are from the 28 th of april
420-magazine-mobile1866636162.jpg

420-magazine-mobile326273584.jpg

420-magazine-mobile604751702.jpg

This one here is the all kush. By far the biggest plant from the get go.

The next 2 pics are from may 2nd.
420-magazine-mobile383587646.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2106620639.jpg

The small front plant is the white widow. It had nute lock so was stunted but i will post tonight pics it is not stunted anymore. I flushed it good with just ph ed water and nothing else.
All plants besides the white widow get watered every 2 to 3 days. My feed schedule right now is i started the plants off at 1/4 feed. Then 2 days later 3/4 feed and then 2 days later 1/4 again and so on. They had thr ph issue at the begining and 1 nebula II and a durga mata II looked like sticks after i ended up trimming the dead leaves. The two that were twigs are the ones behind the all kush. So you can see they are doing very well.

They are all in 3 gallon pots. I made stands for them and they have perfect plastic pans under them to catch the run off. I do about 30% runoff. I let them drip for half hour to an hour to stop dripping snd empty the run off. They are doing great and now i know i can post from my phone i will post a lot more and more pics to go with that.

Also id love to see the pictures of your plants you got from THC Biomed please. I agree price is great at 50 each to your door i ordered 6 with a plan to clone them. I also got my OG kush and CBD kush seeds in from tweed but will clone first and plant 1 as i am allowed 10 plants and i want to clone 3 that i have now. The clone shipper is reusable as well i am using the pots for my clones when i do them i already phed the soil by running ph ed water and doing run off and checking run off ph. They are now even ph in and out around 6.4

Comment and heres to big buds lol

Back
Top Bottom