Canadian Legal Grow - Nebula II - Durga Mata II - White Widow - All Kush

Hope that answers your question suntana as i bought better plastic pans to fit better in my room. Also will finish flower room this week as if they keep going the way they do i will put the all kush and 1 of the durga mata II and the nebula II in flower at the end of the week as they are nearly all the same height within a couple inches. the all kush is about 16 inches high

I was going to ask you if I could post a picture lol. The Nebulla are the six in the back and the Acid is up front, these are in 1 gallon pots. I usually start with these1 gallon pots and into 3 like you, but I'm going to try out 5 gallon this time around.
420-magazine-mobile62408532.jpg
420-magazine-mobile379686729.jpg
420-magazine-mobile496542065.jpg

Looks awesome can you make a grow journal if you have one post it here i want to follow other canadian grows especially THC biomed plants as i am looking to buy different strains in the future. I am guessing they are all THC dominant strains?

I found three gallons hard to keep up with watering, I'm a hand water but with a hose connected to a RV pump. I put a saucer 1.5 in deep under the pots and left it full with 20|30 % run off and in six hours they drink it all. I run 2 1000 watt lights during the night for cooler temps + ac, so that means lights on at 8 (feed) then 2:00 AM feed again. So I'm hoping going to 5 gallons helps.

My 3 gallons are good for 3 days before i need to rewater but i do it every 2 usually. I handwater them all with a small bucket. I make 5 gallons of water mix nutes ph down and then water.

Latest update. Today from the dsy they were first cut the clones are 38 days old. Some have less than a week left before turning to flower. Today they all got 3/4 feed. Same as usual for run off.
420-magazine-mobile47248027.jpg

All kush
420-magazine-mobile960420929.jpg

White widow
420-magazine-mobile192823429.jpg

Nebula II(small one)
420-magazine-mobile1360012884.jpg

Nebula II(big one)
420-magazine-mobile726675379.jpg

Durba Mata II (small one)
420-magazine-mobile696450346.jpg

Durga Mata II (big one)
420-magazine-mobile1529658956.jpg

As you can see the difference between the small and bigger ones. They did get a small trim on some of the top fan leaves to give the lower a little more light. I do not want to train them. Want to see what i can get with only trimming them and no training not even a scrog. Will update in 2 days at next feed. Feel free to comment. Will also post pics when flower room is finished

Thanks they are doing very well. Very happy with the iguana juice grow so far it has been a very easy to use as a full nutrient. I do not add anything else to it besides ph down. Definetly would reccomend it. Will post more pics tomorrow.

Looks good i finally found a good wifi to use for this post lol

Little small for the time youn have had them, but they will grow faster once the roots fill the buckets up :)

I am hoping soon i can get some clones from THCbiomed maybe next month or so as i am waiting for my renewal from HC

Just got caught up, lookin good man, glad to see you didn't have to trash the nebulas. The plants don't look to be stretching much so I'm assuming your keeping the cfls nice and close like the plants like? And how much space height wise do you have? Because generally when vegging with cfls it takes a bit longer for the plants to grow compared to HID or LED ( im by no means knocking cfls, i have a clone growing under one right now, if like starting my girls under them and have seen many great grows with them) i don't have much to add about the pro mix and nutes because I'm a soil grower, but i will say i love the wooden boxes and drip tray idea! Your doing good man, keep it up!

Im in no rush to be honest and cfl s work great and i dont have the room for led s as my room is 4 feet high. The cfls are from 3 to 5 inches away not much heat i been checking. Started to finish up my flower room as i got 3 going in by sunday hopefully. Will post pics later.

Im in no rush to be honest and cfl s work great and i dont have the room for led s as my room is 4 feet high. The cfls are from 3 to 5 inches away not much heat i been checking. Started to finish up my flower room as i got 3 going in by sunday hopefully. Will post pics later.

Your doing everything right from what I've read (its no easy feat saving clones), i hope i didn't come off as preachy, I'm a new grower as well so my experience is limited, but i got some really good help in the beginning so i try to help where i can. Happy growing!

Thanks im happy they came back. Watering now post pics in a few. By sunday the flower room should be done and i will start flowering my all kush a nebula II and a durga Mata II. They are pretty big already

Yeah canada used to have the MMAR where patients could grow their own. Then the MMPR came out and took it away. It was brought to supreme court of canada and they told the government to put it back. So as of august 2016 we are allowed to grow our own again

420-magazine-mobile885042523.jpg

These 3 will go in flower in the next few days. Will clone the all kush before flower waiting to clone the others.

420-magazine-mobile406916220.jpg

The nebula II in the back and durga mata II in the front.

420-magazine-mobile629961148.jpg

The nice all kush.

420-magazine-mobile1537985424.jpg

These will stay in veg longer.

They got 1/2 nute today. Last nutes for the 3 going to flower as i will flush and switch to iguana juice bloom for those 3 now.

Will post pics once i clone and move my 3 into the flower room.

Back
Top Bottom