Cannabis Rezination

I am suspecting overwatering but ...

Not to make light of your situation Safeman, but any of us who have been doing this a while have been in that situation a time or two. I know how it can really make a gardener second guess their methods, their sanity, and even their place in the universe. I find the germination of seeds to be the most stressful time of the grow... I actually dread it.

I have found that simpler is best. I simply dunk my seeds in water until I see them split or get small tails, generally in about 24 hours. Then I plant them 1 inch deep, pointy end down, and keep them warm and lit at 18/6. 99% of the time, mother nature figures things out and the plants pop to the surface. Then it is up to me to keep them going... and that is another story.

Don't beat yourself up... it happens. Dust yourself off, trust the process, and make them grow!
Thanks Emilya !! starting to question my abilities - Glad to here That I'm not the only one -(no harm meant to you)- just planted 3 more - the shells were cracked ( 3days soaking - 1 day h20 - 2 days paper towel planting to day - Like to plant seeds that at least least 1/4 root or more long; these are just coming out of the shell added a little of Great White - fingers ar4 crossed and prayed to the Seed GOD ( SMOKED A JOINT) !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace

I get those kind of results by using Terpinator and Purtinator and special bloom nutrients ?

I get those kind of results by using Terpinator and Purtinator and special bloom nutrients ?
That is awesome. You must be doing something the girls really enjoy if you see results that compare. I have never used any but they are popular among cannabis gardeners. I have heard they really increase the aroma's.

That is awesome. You must be doing something the girls really enjoy if you see results that compare. I have never used any but they are popular among cannabis gardeners. I have heard they really increase the aroma's.
Terpinator = terpene and essential oils increases development of (smell, aroma, potency) Purpinator = helps bring out the color of your strain plus helps with trichome's If I was going to pick just one go with Terpinator

If I was a boy cannabis plant I would propose. :love:

I wish I had a grow tent, it means I'd be able to grow all year round which would be really great as it is a bit of a shit waiting 6 months for Spring/Summer to come round again. But if I did, I'd sure want to find out from you guys what the most ideal lights are to get, as there nothing worse than purchasing a dream and finding out you've got an underpowered lemon.

I have gone to a 600W HPS after doing a few grows with a LED lights.
Things are much better with HPS.
I've moved my plants for the meja expt under the HPS for 10 days to completed their 21 days stretch after the flip, so help them catch up.
They will go back under LED after this.
These plants were the 4 biggest and best I had.
All the smaller plants have caught up and overtaken them because they were under HPS.

Ahoy There,
Looking at the top of the page @420 wants us to tell them about our experiences at 420.

I got plenty but this one might be hard to top. Today a courier driver dropped of a brand new Magic Butter Machine (MB2e) that was gifted to me from another member. This member and myself have never personally met and do not know each other outside the scope of 420 Magazine. :love:

They do not know it yet, but some great folks up in the VA hospice ward will soon have a reason to smile.
Passing the love (and gummies) forward, backward, and sideways until we get it done.

Ahoy There,
Looking at the top of the page @420 wants us to tell them about our experiences at 420.

I got plenty but this one might be hard to top. Today a courier driver dropped of a brand new Magic Butter Machine (MB2e) that was gifted to me from another member. This member and myself have never personally met and do not know each other outside the scope of 420 Magazine. :love:

They do not know it yet, but some great folks up in the VA hospice ward will soon have a reason to smile.
Passing the love (and gummies) forward, backward, and sideways until we get it done.
I bet those folks at the VA are going to be thrilled with all the goodness you'll be delivering! If you need any instructions on getting the most out of it, post questions here as a lot of folks (myself included) have been using the Magic Butter Machine for years.

Toss the instructions and ask the 420 hive mind!

Ahoy @Desormais,
And all who might know!
Please put your scouting skills to a test and find us a supplier of pharma grade ABA. I am getting the runaround because of credentials. The ones I don't have. I wish to purchase about 1 measly gram if it can be arranged.

My patience trying to make ABA brass into something it's not, has lessened now. We need ABA :hookah:

Ahoy @Desormais,
And all who might know!
Please put your scouting skills to a test and find us a supplier of pharma grade ABA. I am getting the runaround because of credentials. The ones I don't have. I wish to purchase about 1 measly gram if it can be arranged.

My patience trying to make ABA brass into something it's not, has lessened now. We need ABA :hookah:
I contacted these guys a couple of weeks ago to ask if they sell to the public

Live chat said that they don't, but if you have a business it would be an option. Maybe a farm?
I'd personally try these guys first.

If ABA works, we might have to buy through someone's business and then redistribute.

You'll find ABA if you look for abscisic acid on Alibaba or India Mart, but caveat emptor.

I bought some Ivermectin recently through India Mart and it was tortuous as there is always someone trying to scam you.

The big chemical and lab suppliers have it, but you'd need a business again and they will be expensive.

I contacted these guys a couple of weeks ago to ask if they sell to the public

Live chat said that they don't, but if you have a business it would be an option. Maybe a farm?
I'd personally try these guys first.

If ABA works, we might have to buy through someone's business and then redistribute.

You'll find ABA if you look for abscisic acid on Alibaba or India Mart, but caveat emptor.

I bought some Ivermectin recently through India Mart and it was tortuous as there is always someone trying to scam you.

The big chemical and lab suppliers have it, but you'd need a business again and they will be expensive.

Another " We do not ship products to residential addresses"

Ahoy @Desormais,
And all who might know!

Try this search. "horticultural abscisic acid for sale" It's an Amazon product and a lst of others popped up. Seems too easy, what happened?

Ahoy @RetiredRN ,
Be sure when you start your journal that you shoot me a tag. A simple "Hello @Maritimer" would work. That will give us a place to work directly with your agenda. We look forward to watching your gardening skills bloom.
The garden's flowers will come later. :hookah:

Mrs Maritimer is rooting for you like a cheerleader. She thinks our membership is somehow geared for guys. I counter that there are several examples of great master gardener's that are indeed female. In fact, I believe that the same skill sets that make women statistically better aircraft pilots are readily applied to our craft. :love:

Back
Top Bottom